Decision

When Temp left the hospital she went directly to Maybelles , she was walking slowly thinking about Kat as tears rolled down her cheeks , she was going to miss her , hell she already missed her sighing she shook her head , I'm going to get some answers and find out who did this to you Kat , she whispers to herself as she walks inside Maybelles .

Hey Temp , how is Kat ,is there any change in her condition ? Asked Maybelle .

She's gone Maybelle , she didn't make it , she cried .

Walking over to her he put his arms around her , oh honey I'm so sorry , I know how close you two were , if  there is anything  I can do for you just let me know ok , now come on over here and sit down cause you look like you gonna pass out .

Maybelle what am I gonna do without her , she was my family , she was always there for me , and now she's gone .

Oh honey you just gotta be strong and take one day at a time , why don't you do what Kat wanted you to do and get away from here , girl you see how it is out there , all them girls gettin killed and now Kat , just think about it , if not for yourself then do it for her .

I don't have anywhere to go , you know that May . I'm good to find out who did this to Kat , oh May what am I gonna do without her ? Temp cried .

We're all gonna miss her girl , now all we can do is hope that they find the person responsible for all of this , just try to hang in there baby girl .

Maybelle you know that the police don't care about those dead girls , and now Kat's dead too , we have to do something , if we don't who will ? You know I'm right , remember when Tommy Ray got run over last year ?  What happened to the guy that hit him Maybelle ... Nothing that's what , I heard one of the officers say , well that's one more drunk off the streets , those were his exact words .

What do you think we can do girl , we don't even where to start looking , and what if we do find the guy doing this what then ?

We make him pay , we do to him what he did to Kat .

Wait a minute girl I ain't no killer .

I'm not saying kill him , well maybe I am I just want him to pay , and if you want help me then I will do this on my own .

We will talk about this after the funeral ok . Now we need to make arrangements and find out when they will release the body .

But May she just died and ....

Temp , Kat left instructions with a lawyer if something like this ever happened to her , she also gave me the information on how to get in touch with him .

I know it's short but that's it for this chapter