WHERE'S KAT

Tempest was feeling depressed , and she was worried about Kat , it had been almost two weeks since she walked in on Camron , and three since she'd seen Kat . Kat had never stayed gone this long , a few days at the most .

She had talked to Tojo yesterday and he told her that there were two more girls missing , and another one found in a dumpster over on Baker St the day before , raped and stabbed . The police still didn't have any suspects , because the people on the streets were afraid to talk .

Tempest was on her way to Maybelles to get a sandwich when ran into Tojo , she could tell that something was wrong by the expression on his face .

Hey Tojo where are you headed , is there something wrong ?

Oh hey there girl , I was just coming to find you , I got some bad news ,  I... Look girl let's go to Maybelles cause I thank you need to be settin down when tell you this so come on .

Tojo wait a minute you can tell me now , Tojo is it about Kat ?

Look girl , just hush up and come on ok  , why the others put this on me I don't know they know I ain't good at kinda shit , he mumbled to himself .

Just tell tell me....

Bring yo ass on girl I can't do this I'll let Maybelle tell you , he said walking away .

All kind of things were going through head , and she had a feeling that this was about Kat .

Tojo refuse to say anything else , and he wouldn't look at her either . They walked in silence .

A few minutes they were walking into Maybelles .

Hey Maybelle Temp said as she walked up to the counter would you please tell me what's going on , Why want Tojo tell me ?

Tojo why didn't you tell Temp , that's why we sent your ass to find her .

Look Maybelle I just couldn't ok I'm not good at that kinda thang ok .

What ever man , come on girl and sit down over here .

Maybelle please just tell me ,is it Kat have you heard from her ..she asked as she followed him .

Well girl Kat's in the hospital , somebody tried to kill her .

What , ,looking at Tojo she yelled and you couldn't tell me that , see looked back at Maybelle asking him what hospital is she in is she gonna be alright .

Temp girl , it's bad right now she's in a coma , and the doctors don't know if she's gonna survive , with all of the trauma she suffered , I'm sorry girl that's all I know ,and she's over at Southern Medical in ICU .

Thanks I'm going there now I'll see you all later .

Temp made it to the hospital twenty minutes later , she found the nursing station and asked the lady behind the desk , excuse me miss could you please tell me where the ICU unit is , my friend is there ?

The woman looked up at her and asked , what's your friends name ?

Oh I'm sorry her name is Katlin Carter .

I'm sorry miss but only family is allowed to see Miss Carter .

Lady I'm the only family that she has now where is she .

But I thought you said ...

It doesn't matter what I said now,where the hell is she ?

Look Miss ...

Where is she Temp yelled ?

A security guard walked over , is there a problem Miss ?

Yes there is a problem this , pointing to the girl behind the desk woman want tell me where my sister is Temp said .