Disappointments

Yes I think I will see if Camron wants to hang out for awhile maybe there will be a repeat with the honey .

Walking down Austin Avenue that's where Camron lives she notices his Harley sitting in the driveway , and parked behind it is mustang convertible it was candy apple red . Thinking it was one of his boys Temp walked up the steps and uses the key that he had given her . There were a few beer cans on the coffee table , and the radio was on , but the place seemed empty . Suddenly there was a noise coming from the bedroom , smiling Temp walks down the hall and opened the door .

Hey baby she says as she looks into the room , I .., she stops mid sentence , Camron what the hell is going on and who the hell is this ?

Oh shit , Temp what are you doing here ?

I asked you a question Camron ,who the hell is bitch ?

Baby it's not what you think please let me explain .

Explain what , hell what I'm looking at id explanation enough don't you think , or did she just walk in here and tripped and fell on your dick , is that what happened ?

Temp I know it looks bad , and I'm sorry baby i didn't mean for this to happen .

Lynn could you please leave I need to talk to her ?

No Camron I'm leaving she can stay , I'm sorry that I interrupted you , here's your key , Temp turned to walk away tears running down her face .

                    Lynn

You could have fucking told me that you had a girlfriend you asshole , this is fucked up man lose my number ok I'm out of here . This is why I will never get married men are fucking dogs .

Walking outside Lynn sees Temp just standing there , hey I'm really sorry I didn't know about you ok , it's not my style to be a home wrecker I am truly sorry .

It doesn't matter I didn't live there anyways I was going to move in , I'm just glad that I found out now .

Are you ok , can I drop you somewhere ?

I'm ok and I do think so I don't have anywhere to go , it's funny I have never had a home or someone to love me , well except for Kat , I never felt so alone until now , hahaha I don't know why I'm telling you this I must be crazy , thanks for the offer but no I'm just going to walk around and clear my head .

If you need a friend or just somebody to talk to here's my number , by the way I'm Lynn , Lynn Castillo .

Sure ok I'm Tempest  Logan , see you around .

Camron was standing there watching them but as Temp turns to walk away he runs after her grabbing her by  the arm turning her to him he pleads with her , Tempest please let's just talk about this baby I  swear it want happen again I want you to move in with me , just give me a chance to make this up to you , look I think that I'm in love with you and i know that i messed up people mess up all the time because that's what makes us human , please give me another chance baby .

I have to go , Camron I can't do this right now let go of my arm please , I'll talk to you later .

Letting go he watches her walk away , he had a feeling that he had just lost something really special , walking back into the house , he sat on the sofa he cried his Temptation was gone .