SOMEBODY GOT KILLED

Hey Tojo man what's going on why everybody standin out here what's done happened now ?

Oh hey Kat , Temp how y'all doin , somebody done killed Maggi and left her ass in them dumpsters back there hind Maybelles place them police said looks like she done been raped .

Temp ..OMG do they know who did it , who found her ?

Tojo .. Dat be ole Ben over yonder what found her , said he was goin to take a leak and saw her leg stickin out one of them there dumpsters , it scared the shit out of his ass he even pissed on his self better be glad he didn't have to shit hehehe he da been one stankin mutha....

Tojo do they know who killed her ?

What oh , nope they ain't got no idea they just been askin a lot of questions tryin to see if we saw something or not , but you know even if they did ain't nobody gonna talk to them police they be too scared to , y'all know that .

Ok well thanks Tojo , we goin in to get something to eat you want something , it's on me ?

No but you can buy me a beer if you want of maybe somethin a little stronger if you like .

Now Tojo , you know I'll give you a couple of bucks if you need them .

How about five .....

Don't push your luck old man , me and Temp going shoppin later , I'll give you four that will  get you a six pack of that cheap shit you be drinkin .

Ok thank you Kat you help me out then.

Yea yea what ever old man bye .

The walked into Maybelles ,

What you wanna eat Temp , I'm gettin me some bacon and eggs grits ?

I guess I'll take the same but i have to tell you I'm not very hungry now oh and some coffee too .

Ok I'll be right back I'll go let Maybelle know what we want  and see if i can find out anything ok you just sit right there .

Ok will do Ma

I ain't your Ma girl .

Yes but you act you are always bossing me around .

I heard that girl .