Chapter 1

Beep Beep Beep! Urgh! Stupid alarm clock! I hit the Snooze button and roll over. Its 6:30 and I got classes at 7:30. I lay there for two more Minutes. I then lazily roll out of bed and shuffle over to my closest to pick out my clothes for the day.

I pick out a Pink Victory Secret Bra with Matching Undies. I then choose one of my favorite outfits. I put it on and look into the mirror. "Damn, I look good!" I whisper to myself. (pic of the outfit is on the side :D ) I then walk to the bathroom and Straighten my hair. I have long blonde hair. To get a general idea, its looks like taylor swift.

After I finish my hair and brush my teeth, I walk into my room to see its only 6:49. Its way early for my brain to function. Normally I go down to the Kitchen where I always see Cami, My roommate. She fixes 2 bowls of coco puffs and we would eat together. However, I am going to skip Breakfast and sleep for the next 10 minutes,

"TAYLOR! GET YOUR BLOODY ARSE DOWN HERE! YOU CAN'T MISS BREAKFAST!" Cami yells up to me, as if she was reading my thoughs, Urgh!

I pout! "COMMING!" I yell grabbing my bag and rushing down the stairs. I get down there and spot her smiling easting her chocolatey goodness. I return the smile and sit down across from her. "So what's new today?" I ask her. 

"Well, I was reading the One Direction fan sites, and I got great news!" She states Matter-of-Factly. I roll my eyes at her!

"Urgh! I dont want to hear about them." I Spit at her.

She ignores me and continues anyway! "Well, They are taking a small break from tours and are coming back to England for about 3 mouths!! From what I read, HARRY FREAKING STYLES LIVES 32 MINUTES AWAY FROM THIS VERY CAMPUS!" She bursts out in screams.

She Loves 'Harry Styles'. I Hate him! knowing that he will be in town scares the shit out of me. Its been 3 years since I started to advoid him and his friends. He used to Bully everyday for 6 years. Physically and Mentally. I was 10 when he started the bully-ing but on my 14th birthday, he found it ok and fun to beat me to. I was ended in the Hospital 4 times from being beat. When we were 16, Harry tried out for a TV show "The X-Factor' and won 3rd! He and the band he was placed in was handed a record deal by Simon Cowell and are Now the worlds favorite Boy Band.

"Um, How Long will they be on break?" I ask, trying not to stutter, shake, or look scared!

"3 and a half weeks." she replies. I nodd in responce. We then throw our dishes in the sink and grab our bags, and off to class we go. The only thing is, I am so scarred, I feel sick!

O~O~O~O~~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O

Today's classes were great! I got to do a story on Cher Lloyd and it was published and credited to me in People's Magazine. They called my Cell while in class. I was allowed to answer since it was class related. It was just weird having the WHOLE class listening in on my convo. They were so happy for me and I was so excited,

"TAYLOR!" Cami yelled running full speed up to me! "I heard about People Magazine. Congrats Sistah!" She squeald! The people around  Cami and I clapped to congratulate me and I smiled and bowed,

"Thank you Boo!" I said as she pulled me into a hug! "Are you going to the Library with me today? I am mainly looking up the next event around here, so I can cover it!" I smiled as we walked towards the main doors.

"Urgh! I wish! Mrs. Kurn gave me after school today!" She frowns as we stop at the exit!

I pout also cause I didnt want to walk alone, It was a 30 minute walk and I will be lonely! "Dang it! Why now? Cause you sneezed?" I ask sarcasticly as I roll my eyes!

"Actually, Yes!" She says matter-of-factly "I sneezed and then I giggled and Mrs. Kurn Yelled at me" she says with a frown!

"Ok then, I will head off now, When you are done come get me at the Library! I'll wait for ya!" I tell her as she walks off in the other direction.

I walk out side and start walking. I walk about 5minutes before placing my earbuds in my ears. The first song that came on was 'Mean Girls by Rachel Crow' I saw her in concert a few years back when I saw Cody Simpson and bet James Maslow at the Big Time Rush Concert. 10 minutes pass as I walk and I get a feeling of being watched. I take my music out of my ears and throw it in my bag! As I do so, I look up to see a Black Van with no window stop in front of me. Then 2 Men Wearing all Black jumped out.

I take off flying down the street, Running and breathing at the same time. Its A challenge when your panicing but it can be done, I run so far to see 2 more guys jump out wearing the Same Black outfits with Ski Masks. I Back up and go to turn to see the other 2 catching up and the van beside me.

I breathe in shakily as I tell my self to use my Self Defence Training. I took Boxing, Self-Defence, and some karate classes when Harry left in fear of him coming back to hurt me.The 2 infront of me lounged at me. I quickly Jumped to the side causing them to attack the other two who was behind me.

"Fuck!" The ne says as I take off running! The one was smart to snake his arms around my mouth and my waist. Note the sarcasm. I smirked as he yelled "I GOT HER!"

At the same time I Bite down and Kicked him in his 'Package' and he dropped like a Potatoe.

"YES!" I screamed! 2 down 2 to go. The one ran up on me at high speed so i Kicked Him in same place of the other and then Punched him in the face with the skills I learned in Boxing! It hurt a bit cause of no boxing gloves! I decided to turned around to run and run head first into, yet ANOTHER, Freaking man in ALL black. How the hell. There are 5? SO NOT FAIR

I went to Punch him but he stopped it by grabbing my fist and quickly spinning me around. With anouthe swift motion he had my other wrist holding them together. All 5 of them were standing around us doing something. While Guy #1 was holding My wrists, #2 was taping them together, #3 was Making sure I dont scream by stuffing a clothe in my mouth and placing tape over my mouth to keep it in place. #4 Was Taping my anckles together and #5 got the Vam and pulled up!

Guy #1 Picked me up bridal Style and whispered "I also took Boxing, Love, That makes me Stronger and better then you!" I start to struggle as he walks closer to the Van. Then guy #4 came close and whispered "Dont struggle Babe, You aint going anywhere. I could feel the tears in my eyes as he thows me in the back!

All the guys pile in as and sit on the floor. I then notice There are NO SEATS. I have to escape but How?
_____________________________________

Well That was chapter 1! Comment and tell me what you think!