Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A/N: Ok, So I didnt get all the Votes I requested, but, I couldnt wait to put this out because I am FLOWING with Ideas and the next Chapter is Done and typed. I am pleased at the out come with the chapter. 

I flung myself backwards onto the bed, annoyed. What the heck. Did they tell Perrie Im up here? I sat up and smiled. I got off the bed and went towards the window untill I heard the twist of my door. I ran to my window and noticed that

The guys and girls are gone. I went to open the window, untill I heard a panicked voice. "Taylor, Open up, Hurry!" It was Zayn, and it was weird.

I walked to the door nervous. "W-why?" I stuttered.

"Please Taylor, Open it please" He said through the door.

I took a deep breath and opened it. He pushed past me and then Shut the door quickly. "Whats wrong?" I asked him worried.

His panicked look turned in to a smirk. "Nothing, But you wouldnt have opened up if I wanted in." He started towards me. "Ok, so heres whats up, You can do this easily or the hard way. You can sit down on the floor and let me cuff those pretty little wrists to the bed or I can fight you which would result you on the bed in the same position you were in when you first got here. I dont want to do Option B, Your a cool girl, but if I have to, I will." By then he was face to face with me. I could feel his breath on my breath. I looked at him and then took off towards the door.

I didn't get far tho, I was about to scream when his hand wrapped over my mouth. He drug me to the floor and grabbed a cloth. He stuffed it in my mouth as I struggled. He placed three stripps of tape on my mouth as he held me with his other hand.

He took my Wrist and cuffed it and pulled the chain throu a pole and cuffed the other hand to where I was on the floor and couldn't move. "I wasnt even gonna cuff both hands, But you just had to struggle and try to scream" he huffed.

I looked up at him as a tear slid down my cheek. He bent down and rubbed the tear with the pad of his thumb. "Im sorry, I just dont want my girlfriend and her friends to hear you. We will be leaving in 10 for tonights concert. So you'll be here a while. Sorry" He stood up straight and walked to the door and closed it. Not again.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

I woke up on a soft surface, I open my eyes to see I was in Harry's bed once again. I sit up and wait till my eyes are focused before jumping out of the bed. I walk out of the room down stairs and into the living room. There they were One Direction. Again. Wow, I had a weird sence of DaJaVoo. And guess what? Harry, Yeah, Hes gonna have another swollen lip.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES, ZAYN *I FORGET YOUR MIDDLE NAME* MALIK! I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!" I hissed at them with an evil glare.

"Before you go all, Kick ass on me Listen, I slept on the couch last night." Harry said in his Defence.

Louis looked at me "And I slept in Liam's room"

"And Don't hurt Zayn, I already beat the Pretty out of him for the tape and cuffs." Liam spoke to me but looked down guilty and sad "Sorry again Bro." He apoligized.

Zayn looked up at him. "No, I get it." he spoke lowly. He looked at me and I gasped. His eye was purple and black and his lip looked like Harry's, Swollen and blue. "I am sorry Taylor." He looked like he was on the verge of tears.

Awwwe he really was sorry. I ran over to him and hugged him. "I cant believe I am saying this. I forgive you." I pulled away and glared at him "You touch me again tho, and you will get it 10 times worst" I then smiled cutely.