Chapter 5

So Today was off to a rough start and I had a busy day, but I just took my family Home and I had some ideas. I wanna Thank you Guys. Your amaZAYN and just perfect. I hope you all had a great day to day and a HAPPY THANKSGIVING
_____________________________

Chapter 5

Taylors P.O.V.

I turn My head a bit and came eye to eye with a pair of beautiful irish eyes. I quickly turned my eyes to the Blank door. "Leave me Alone!" I spit coldly at him.

I feel bad for having that additude with him but I wanted to be alone right now. I was trapped in a van with 5 idiots! They acctually wouldnt be that bad If they wouldnt have kidnapped me. Except Harry of course.

The whole Trip involved the Boys trying to talk to me. Liam and Niall kept switching shifts trying t o get a responce. But what they dont know is am good at acting and ignoring things and people. It feels like we were driving for 6 hours but, in reality, it was only 3. Where are they even taking me?

I Felt another hand on me and I was getting beyond annoyed. My shoulder has been Tapped a total of 34 times. Yes, I counted.

"The next Person to Touch me will recieve a hand accross the Face, Leave me the Hell alone" I sneared turning my head to make eye contact with the one I didnt want to see. "Expecially you Styles!" I hissed.

"Please Taylor, I am tru-" He started before I cut him off

"Save it, Nothing you do or say will make ANYTHING better." I turned my head back to the blank, White and Grey door.

He sighed "Fine, But we are here."

As he said that, I felt the Van Back up into a spot. Maybe a Drive way.

The Driver, Who happen to be Zayn, jumped out and was quickly at the back opening the doors. He went to grab me and Liam spoke up. "Let her walk, Show her alittle respect. She DID save our Arses with that Cop!"

"Jimmy!" I protested

"Fine, She saved are arses with Jimmy!" He sighed.

I hopped out of the back and walked Partly up the walk and stopped. The boys didnt stop, They didnt even notice. So thats when I took my chance. I took off running. I made it around the block before Being tackled.

I was in fight mode, It is my mission not to go in that house. I Turned over where I was on my back and I was looking at who ever was straddling me. I then swiftly flipped over, punched him in the face, and forcefully placed my knee in the place where the sun will never shine. I stood up and came eye to eye with Niall, Louis, and Zayn.

I smirked at my plan. Harry was down. He was holding his Man-hood and groaning in pain. Zayn and Niall came charging at me and I ducted causeing the boys to nose dive into one another. Louis was helping Harry and Liam wasn't there. Where is he?

I Grabbed Zayn by the hair, and throw him at Louis and Harry, which resulted in a three man pile up. I smirked at Niall and charged him. He tried to turn and run but I grabbed him by the shirt and spun him around. When he was face to face, I knoticed he was pale. I aimed him where the other boys were trying to stand and i kicked him in his stomach causeing him to fly back, Landing on the other three. Now its a four man pile up. haha.

I didnt kick him to hard tho, actually the only pain he felt was the impact. The other boys. Not so Lucky. I turned to run before I hear shouting.

"Taylor, Please Stop!'

I stopped and turned to see Liam standing there staring at me. Walking slowly to me. I kept stepping back. He took advantage of my silence to speak. "Look, I know what we did was wrong. I felt bad. But we have to continue. But please, stay with me. I promise not to touch or harm you. Nor will these boys. You can walk back to our flat, and no one will hold your hand or your arm. You will get what ever you want, and will be spoiled! Let us make this up to you. Let ME make it up to you! Please!"

By the time he was done, I had stopped moving and he was face to face. 2 centimeters apart. Breath on breath. He was serious. He was calm, I still trust him.

"I dont want your money or any thing you own. I want to go home!" I frowned.

"I promise you, at one point you can. Just not today." he looked me dead in the eyes, never Blinking

I nodded and hugged him "Okay, I trust you!" I whisper in his ear. "I trust you"
_______________________

There you go. Chapter 5.
I got 9 Votes last Chapter! Thank you. Help Me get to 7 Votes on this Chapter.
Much Love
Kendall