Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Taylors P.O.V

The man looked at me giving a hurt face mixed with a soft and guilty face. "Sorry, Harry sai-"

He didnt get a chance to finish before my eyes widened large and I screamed and ran for the door. He works for Harry? What does he want with me. I opened the door and ran, full speed down a long foreign hallway. I stop at an area that has the stairs and turn to see the guy gaining on me.

I skipped every two stairs I swear. I made it to the bottom before he even made it to the top. I rushed to a big room and saw two other guys sitting on the couch. My heart dropped as I looked to the door I hope lead me out of here.  The two guys on the couch looked at me and smiled. Straight ahead was a kitchen so I spoke. "I-um, I am g-going in there!" I pointed to the kitchen and watched a look of confusion flashed in there eyes.

I ran towards the kitchen but stopped at the door opening it and felt relieve that it was infact a door to the outside. Unfortunatly, The guy, I found under me, had made his way down stairs. "She escaping, Get her!" He hollered. I didnt stick around to see there reactions. I ran down a small amount of stairs and ran down a drive way.

Once again, My heart dropped when I saw a familar Range Rover pulling up the Drive way,  as I ran down it. It was Harry's. It came to a stop as Him and, yet another man, stepped out. "Taylor? Where do you think you are going?"

I froze like a deer in headlights as they slowly aproached me. I turn around to run the oppisite way, and see the other three guys running my way. Shit. I turn and Harry and the guy was in reaching distance.

I screamed and through my self down and crawled under there legs and stood up and ran. Apparently, it was a bad Idea. I felt an arm slither around me as another hand wraped around my mouth to stop me from screaming, not that i didnt try.

"Taylor, Calm down, Its ok" He whispered in my ear. I wasnt buying it. It only made me panic more.

"Just get her the hell back inside, its not safe to be out here with her right now" I heard Harry say.

No way, I thought. I started to squirm as much as I could. I suceeded and when to run. I got Nowhere, for Harry grabbed the same way as the other guy did. Stronger. "Now Taylor, I suggest you let me lead you inside, Now. When we get there, Zayn will have a chair set up. You will sit down, and not move. You will Not talk. Understand. You dont want me to punish you.!" Harry whispered in my ear angerly. I whimpered and nodded the best I could. "Good girl" He told me.

He looked at the Black haired boy "Zayn, Go get a chair, and the bag" That must be Za-, Wait! Bag? the hell. I started to shake. I am scared. If that wasnt enough, Harry told the guy I woke up with to park the car. He called him Nialler. Before I knew it, Harry was leading me to the house once again.

Once we got into the house, Harry Made me sit in the chair. There was a grey duffle bag sitting next to it and harry frightenbed me. He grabbed the bag and pulled out Rope, a rag, Tape, a cloth.and Handcuffs. Harry grabbed my wrist and brought them behind me. he place one cuff around my left wrist, brought the chain through the pole in the back of the chair and then attached the other cuff to my other wrist. He then Tied each of my legs to a leg of the chair. When he was done there, he grabed the clothe and stuffed it in my mouth securing it with loads of tape. Then he blind folded me. I t tried to struggle but it was no use.

"We have things to do taylor, The boys will carry the chair, with you in it, to the back room. we will talk to you later, stay right there."

I shook my head but it was no use. He ignored me as I felt the chair levitaye.  I felt me being carry and I heard a door. Then heard steps .

Thinking I was alone I started to struggle untill I felt a hand on my shoulder at the same time I heard a sigh.

"Taylor, please, I know your scared but I promise you that we won't hurt you. You'll be ok. We will be ok" and then he walked out shutting the door. I heard a click. Symbolizing that the door is locked.

Harry has hit a new time low. He kidnapped me!!!!!!!