1

Pic of Anna ^ 

*Contains violence 

Anna's POV 

BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOOMBOOOOMMMM 

I was awaken from my dream to hear a loud booming gun go off. I jumped on Blake who was already awake and hugged him tightly. I started crying in his bare chest, afraid to get killed, once again. 

"SHIT!" Blake screamed as we heard footsteps coming upstairs. I freaked out. I didn't dare let go of Blake's strong hold. I felt him pull me away for a minute and cupped my cheeks.

"Baby, listen to me. Hide in the closet and don't come out no matter what okay?"

I nodded my head tears pouring out of my eyes onto my cheeks. I ran to the closet and locked the door shut. I hid in my wardrobe of clothes as I heard the bedroom door burst open. I hugged onto a soft pillow and shut my eyes. Praying not to die this young. 

I heard gun shots booming from the outside. I did not dare speak or scream, even know I wanted to scream my head off. I heard a couple voices. 

"Hello, dear friend" a venomous voice said.

"What the f*ck are you doing here" Blake shouted.

"We can be here if we f*cking want to be!" the voice shouted again. 

"Well LEAVE!" 

"Make us" 

Then the gun noises started again. I heard someone fall with a thud onto the ground. I screamed and cried thinking it was Blake. The gun noises stopped. I heard movement coming towards the closet. 

"ANNA!!" BLAKE screamed. Well... guess I was wrong... 

The closet door slammed open and I saw 3 muscly guys, about my age, staring at me. One of the guys picked me up and I hit them in their nuts and to the two others. They fell groaning on the ground, dropping their guns. I ran straight into Blake's arms. He had a shirt on now. Boo. 

I started crying into his chest as he kissed my hair. A couple of Blake and I's other 'gang members' came rushing upstairs to stare at the scene. 

"You couldn't of been slower!" Blake screamed at them.

"Sorry, boss" my friend Neil said. 

"Is Anna okay, boss?" my other friend, Garret said rubbing my back as I cried. 

"Does she look okay???!" 

I dried my tears and sat in Blake's lap. I looked at Garret and Neil. I ran into their arms and hugged them both tightly. "Can I go to bed, please?" I asked muffled through their chests. 

"Of course, sweetie. Lets get this room cleaned up first" Neil said setting me on my bed. I put my head on my pillow and closed my eyes. I soon felt strong arms around my waist and getting pulled to their chest. I immediately knew they were Blake's arms. They always are.

~Next day~

I woke up in Blake's arms, as usual. I sat up and got out of bed, but my arm was pulled by Blake's. I looked over at him and saw his eyes wide open. "Where you going?" 

"I'm getting up, bathroom" I responded getting up, only to get pulled down again.

"I'm sorry about last night, cupcake" Blake said his forehead against mine.

"Its okay, I'm used to it" I shrugged and ran to the bathroom, I couldn't hold my pee in. 

I got my clothes. A light blue crock top and some white short shorts, and my blue converse. I left my hair down and did a light smokey eye. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Blake putting on a shirt. I walked to my night stand and grabbed my phone and headed down stairs.