3

Pic of Alex ^ 

Please 

Please 

Please

Vote

Comment

Share 

:) Thanks love you guys 

---------------------------------------------------

Anna's POV 

I woke up and Blake wasn't next to me. Did I say or do something wrong last night? Maybe he did leave me. I kicked off the sheets and ran downstairs I saw a note on the counter.

Anna,

Blake, Neil and I have gone to take care of some business.

DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE

Stay safe sweetie pie.

Garret. 

I felt a little disappointed when Garret wrote it and not Blake. And, why can't I leave?! I crumbled the note and threw it on the floor, and dashed upstairs. I got dressed in a random t-shirt and some short shorts. I put on my converse and dashed back downstairs. 

I grabbed my keys and locked the door behind me, and started walking outside. I walked to the park that I met Alex in. I sat on the top of a kid slide and pulled out my phone. I text Blake.

Me:  Where are you? Did I do something??

I didn't get a response. I felt a wet tear slide down my cheek. Maybe he did leave me. Or do they 'just' have to take care of killing people?! 

"Hey!" I heard a tiny voice from behind me.

I turned around and saw a little girl with cute pigtails and a pink dress. I smiled at her. "Hi, you wanna go down the slide?" 

She nodded her head and I moved out of the way. She sat on the slide and didn't go. "Can you pwease push me?" she asked excitingly. So I pushed her down the slide and she made a 'Whhhoooowwhhho' sound. I chuckled at her. She's just sooo cute!

"Hey!" She shouted.

"Yes?"

"Whats your name?"

"My name's Anna, whats yours?"

"Daisy!! And guess what guess what?! Its my birthday!!" She screamed happily.

"Aww happy birthday! How- 

"Guess what?! I'm turning 6!!!" She interrupted me and held up 6 fingers. 

"Happy birthday!" I smiled at her and she returned a smile that's big as the slide. 

"DAISY!!? DAISY!!?" someone shouted.

"OH OH OH! That's my big bwrober, Jakey!" she screamed happily. A boy about a year or two older than me came over and smiled at Daisy.

"HI JAKEY!!!" Daisy screamed jumping up and down.

"Hi, but don't go wandering off like that, okay?" he spoke softly to her.

"Okay" she lowered her head, but only to it being shot up again. 

"OH OH OH! This is Anna! She pushed me down the slide! Isn't she pretty?!" Daisy said happily pulled my hand closer to her brother. I was at eye level with him and our chest were touching. 

I blushed and he smirked. We both chuckled and back up. He rubbed the back of him neck and I looked at my shoes. "I'LL BE OVER WITH MOMMY AND DADDY, JAKEY!!" Daisy screamed running away to a big crowd of people, which I'm guessing is their family.