13

James ^ 

* WARNING TEAR JERKER I ALMOST CRIED WRITING THIS*

                                    ^ don't even know if that's a word 😂😂 shhhh if its not 

Blake's POV

I woke up on the couch with my limbs sprawled everywhere. I didn't get a wink of sleep. I've been up all night with Neil trying to find my Anna. 

Neil looked close to either death or sleep, he kept squinting his eyes and he almost fell over. I laid my head on the table and closed my eyes for a few seconds. 

"Found her!" 

I snapped up from my resting position, suddenly wide awake. "Tell me" I growl. 

"Los Angeles, College town?" he squints at the computer. Why the fuck is she at a college?

Garret gets up and looks at the screen. 

"Well. Boys look like we're going to Los Angles!" 

~~~~~~'''''''''''''''''~~~~~~~~~

Anna's POV

James invited the guys over, so we're all watching some TV show while I text Katie about where I am, she's blowing up my phone. I felt soo bad not telling her I was leaving.

KitKat🍫: I can't believe your boyfriend cheat on you! 😒😩

Me: Ikr I was soo upset 😥

KitKat🍫: Kill him. I'll bale you out 🔪🔫

Me: I'm not the violent type.. but....

"Who's killing who??" I heard a loud voice over my shoulder. I quickly sped around and saw Jackson glaring at my phone. I turned off my phone and sat on it.

"Nothing" 

By now, all eyes are on me. "Annnnnnnaaaaa" I heard James sing and push me over onto the couch, and grabbed my phone. 

He unlocked my phone and looked at my messages. His eyes hardened. I tried to grab my phone but failed. James pushed my on the sofa so he was right above me. 

"Who the fuck cheated on you" he spoke in a low whisper. 

Chase froze, probably thinking it was him, but. Chase is a lot better that Blake now. 

I gulped. "You don't know him"

"Tell me. Fucking tell me Anna" James gripped his hair.

"Promise you won't... kill anyone?" 

All the guys nodded accept for James. I don't blame him.

"So, I had this boyfriend, Blake, for a couple years, and a couple days ago I caught him cheating, so I moved out and came back here" I slightly smiled at where I was. 

I looked over at James and saw his eyes go all over the ground, looking everywhere. That's what he always does when he's think hard about something. 

"I'm so sorry Anna" I heard Jason whisper pulling me in a hug. 

"Did you love him?" I heard a faint whisper coming from James. 

I didn't answer. 

"Did you fucking love him Anna!?" he stood up and yelled pulling his hair. 

"Yes" I close my eyes and whisper. I heard a crash of something glass and everyone shot up. James threw a lamp from his bed stand at his wall and was breathing heavy.