7

Neil ^

Blake's P.O.V.

I felt a head of hair on my bare chest. I looked at my beautiful, sleeping girlfriend. I kissed her head and she moved closer to me. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

That dream. Was a fucking nightmare.

I never want that to happen to her. Ever she's too innocent. I sucked in a huge breath and heard footsteps downstairs. I looked at Anna and kissed her head and laid he on her pillow.

I put on a shirt and got my gun from my drawer, and lightly close the bedroom door. I carefully walked down the stairs and see my other members in my gang.

I put my gun away and turn on a light. I lean on the wall and stare at them. They are a mess.

"What now?" I asked staring at Neil and Garret.

"We got a report from Julian's plan" someone spoke.

"Yeah?" I asked staring at them.

He gulped. "He sent you a text. If you want to check it. But first" he paused. "He said he was coming for 'your girl'. Since you killed his." Garret spoke.

I clenched my fists and opened my mouth to speak but-

"But its not Julian, this time" someone spoke.

My eyes widened and I looked at Neil and Garret. They nodded and gave me a intense stare, as if trying to figure out on what I was about to do.

"It's late go home and we'll talk about this later" I spoke coldly, thinking about the nightmare.

Everyone started to leave, which left me with Neil and Garret. I sighed at ran a hand through my hair.

"Night! I need my beauty sleep!" Neil shouted walking sleepily to his room, and Garret walking to his. I looked up the stairs and started walking.

I opened the bedroom door, and found Anna; facing the bed board, with her stomach on a pillow, texting. I chuckled in my mind. I didn't want her to notice me.

I walked up to her and grabbed her waist and pulled her to me. She squealed and dropped her phone on the bed before we went tumbling down.

I chuckled and she glared at me. I smirked at her and she bit her lip.

"You scared me" she spoke looking down.

"I'm sorry" I whispered kissing her neck.

She bit her lip and pulled me away. She put a hand on my chest and yawned.

"Stop" she laughed and stood up and walked over to the bed. She picked up to her phone and typed something. I sat up and walked over to her.

"Who are you texting" I asked.

"My friend" she replied not taking her eyes off her phone.

I sighed. "Is this friend... Alex?" I asked annoyed.

She turned to me. "No"

"Hmmm is this friend a girl or boy?" I asked playing with her hair.

"Girl"

I smiled and walked over to my closet and put my gun away. I looked back at Anna and saw she had her phone off and saw laying down under the covers. '

I made a running start and jumped into the bed, making Anna fall off. 

She groaned and sat up and gave me a glare, before running to the bathroom. I saw the pain in her eyes. I stopped laughing and followed her to the bathroom. 

She slammed the door in my face. I sighed and put my forehead on the door. 

"Anna" *KNOCK KNOCK* "I'm sorry" I spoke but no rely. 

20 minutes became, an hour and I ended up falling asleep with my back pressed on the door. I opened my eyes and took notice on where I was. 

Shit. 

I forgot Anna was mad at me. I knocked slightly on the door, wait. She's probably asleep. I opened the door and found it unlocked. 

She was laying in the bathtub, on some towels and the shower curtain. I chuckled and picked her up bridle style and laid her in the bed. I pulled the covers up on her sleeping body and looked at the time. 7:34 AM. 

I decide to wake up and go down to the meeting house with Garret and Neil, to discuss what to do. I threw on a plain white t-shirt and and some black jeans, and a leather jacket and headed down stairs. 

Garret and Neil were already dressed and leaning on the island waiting for me I think. Garet was the first to speak. 

"We gotta go" he grabbed a bag and started walking to the door with Neil. I didn't move. 

"What about Anna?" I questions. Garret and Neil turned around and looked like they were thinking.

"One of us could stay and watch her" Garret suggested. 

"I could" I spoke but they shook their heads. 

"Boss, we need you there. I could watch her" Neil exclaimed setting his bag down. 

"Sure... okay"  spoke eyeing him. 

"We'll be back before 10 tonight" Garret spoke walking out the door. 

I set my bag down and crossed my arms. Neil did the same. I stepped in front of his till our faces were inches apart. "Don't try anything on her." I demanded and walked out the door. 

He fucking touches her. He fucking dies. 

Anna's P.O.V. 

I yawed and sat up. Last night ran back to me. I remember texting Katie, and then Blake started getting violent, and I fell asleep in the bath tub. He must have moved me. 

I took my phone off its charger and check the time. 9:04 AM. I groaned and walked to my closet. I threw on a pair of white jean-cut shorts, and a loose blue crop top. I put on my white knee-high socks and my white converse and headed downstairs. 

It was quieter than usual. I only heard the TV. I looked and saw Neil watching Criminal Minds on TV. I walked over the couch and plopped down next to him. He smiled and me and I smiled back. 

"Morning" he spoke in a morning voice. 

"Hi" I giggled and stretched my arms. 

"Sleep good?" 

"I wouldn't call it that." I responded making him chuckle. 

"Where are the guys?" I asked looking around. 

"Ohh. They went.. out" he bit his lip looking at the TV. 

"Mkay" I spoke getting up. 

"Where you going?" he spoke following me. 

"Upstairs...." I pointed upstairs. 

"Anna.... I need to tell you something...? he spoke rubbing the back of his neck. What now?

I leaned on the stair case. "Shoot" I smiled. He gave me a nervous smile. 

"Anna... I have had a crush on you, ever since you came to this damn gang. For 2 years now, Blake, Garret, me, have been trying to protect you from our worst enemies, and other gangs that wanted you. It killed me knowing you weren't safe. I think about you, every night. I lay in bed thinking about you. I would fucking jump in front of a bomb for you. You so fucking beautiful. I love you, Anna"

And his lips went smashing on mine.  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~

Here's chapter 7! I hope you liked it! Did you see this coming? Neil finally admits his feelings for Anna. ❤️ What will she react? Will Blake find out? 😱 Thanks guys! 

Vote 

Comment

Share 

Follow