9

THIS IS THE BEST SONG EVVVEEERRR!!!! 💙💙 Katie's up there too ^ 😌🙄

Heeyyyooo my loveys!! Here is chapter 9! Pllleeaassseeee don't be mad at me :) Loooooooootttss of drama in this one!! 😀😀 Hope u guys likkee!! 

~*~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~

Anna's P.O.V. 

KitKat🍫: Heyyyy u wanna go 2 the mall today?

Me: Yeah! I need some stuff anyway

KitKat🍫: Yay! I'll be over in 15

Me: Wait!! Uh... lets meet up some where...

KitKat🍫: Uh... why can't I pick u up?

Me: ... pick me up at the park?

KitKat🍫: I will never understand u. Okay. Be there in 20

I smiled and picked out my white tank top, some pink shorts, and my pink nikes. I tied my long hair in a ponytail and tucked my phone in my short pocket. 

I got downstairs and only saw Garret, watching TV. Where's Neil and Blake? I sat down next to him on the couch and watch about 3 minutes of Spongebob. 

"Where's Blake and Neil?" I asked Garret. 

"They are... talking in his room" he smirked evilly. 

"OOohhhh" I put my mouth in a straight line. 

"How long have they been in there?" I ask smiling at Garret. 

"About 40 minutes" he smirked. 

"Great.." I muttered sarcastically. 

I looked at the time. "Heyyyy.... good ol' pal Garret....."  fake a smile, hoping he would buy it. 

"Ok. What do you want now? " He spoke laughing. 

"Okkkaayy um... can I go to the mall with my friend, Katie???" I plead. 

"Do you have a picture of her?" he asked seriously. 

"Uh... yeah..." I showed his a pic on my phone. 

"she's fucking hoooottt" he spoke taking my phone from me. 

"Hey!" I spoke hitting his chest. She was actually very pretty. Much prettier than me....

"Sooo can I go now???" 

he hesitated. "Go, be home by 7!" he spoke shooing me off. 

I stopped on the way to the door. "Tell Blake I went shopping... thanks!" I spoke and jogged to the park. I sat on one of the benches and waited for Katie to show. 

A topless convertible pulled up and it beeped at me. "Hey gurl! Get in!" She smiled unlocking the door. =

"Hey!" I smiled getting in. 

"Okay. We are sooooo gonna 'shop till we DROP'!" She smiled and drove down the road. 

I turned on the radio to Miley Cyrus's song, 'Party in the USA'. We looked at each other and grinned. We put our hands in the air and screamed the lyrics. It was pretty fun!

"PUT MY HANDS UP THEIR PLAYING MY SONG THE BUTTERFLY'S FLY AWAY! NODDIN' MY HEAD LIKE YEAH! MOVING MY HIPS LIKE YEAH!" we sing and hear wolf whistles from people walking. 

We got to the mall and went straight to Victoria Secret. I found a couple bras, while Katie found a whole wardrobe. And i'm not even kidding. 

She moved her head passed her pile of clothes and looked at me. "What? Daddy pays me goooodddd" she grins. I laugh and go pay and take a break at the fountain.