11

^ Chelsea

Blake's P.O.V.

I tugged at my hair, angry thoughts swarming through my head. Anna left us... she left me... but who can blame her?! I was a total ass to her, I just want to hold her.

I glanced at the clock. 4:38 AM. I groaned and banged my head on the nearby wall. Heels walked up the stairs and stopped at my room.

I turned my head and looked at the door. There stood Chelsea. In a black bikini, biting her probably fake, lip. She smirked at me and began walking to me.

I backed away from her but she put her hands on my chest.

"Heelloo" she spoke licking her lips.

"What are you doing here, and wearing that!" I demanded pushing her off of me.

"What? You don't like it?" she smiled giving me a full view.

"Like hell I do. Get out" I yell at her.

She puts her hands on her hips. "Don't act like you don't want me" she spoke walking towards me again. Damn.. when does this girl quit?

She pulls my head and brings her lips to mine. I pull back after 2 seconds. "STOP" I yell.

"If you don't give me what I want, I'll tell Julian to find you precious 'girlfriend' and kill her" she smirks looking at me.

"You choose"

I gulp. "What do you want"

She grins and walked to me. She takes my hand and puts it on her woman hood. She moves my fingers on the material and lightly moans. I gulp and look at her.

"You won't hurt Anna?" I spoke seriously

"I promise" she pouts her lip.

I hesitate for a second before she crashes her lips on mine. I though of all the repulsive things Julian could do to her. Rape her, torture. I can't let her get hurt.

I kiss her back and feel her hands traveling around my body. She giggles when she reaches my c*ck and gripped it through the material. I groan and she throws me on the bed.

She takes off my shirt and leans in to kiss me. I'm doing this for you Anna.... 

Here we go. 

~*~

Anna's P.O.V. 

"Anna" someone was shaking me and whispering my name. 

I fluttered my eyes open and came face to face with James. I yawned which made him chuckle and sit on the bed. I sat up and remembered; wasn't I with Chase?

"Why am I here? Wasn't I at Jason's last night?" I asked my brother. 

"I brought you here after you passed out on Chase" he smirked making me blush. 

"Oh" 

"So now you're awake, we gotta go mattress hunting!" he chuckled and stood up. 

"Cooool!" I sat up and glanced in the mirror quickly. My hair was a mess! I turned to James. "Lemme get ready" I smiled and grabbed my suitcase with all my clothes and hair and makeup stuff and ran into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. 

I changed into my outfit for today and quickly did a cat eye, and tied my hair into a side braid. I opened the bathroom door and walked out to the living room, where James was on his phone. 

He looked up from his device and walked to the door, with me following. We started down the hallway, when I took off running through the halls. I laughed and heard Jame's footsteps running after me. 

He chuckled. His footsteps were speeding up. Hands went around my waist and was pulled above Jame's head, as he continued running. I laughed and felt the cool fall air as he opened the main door. 

He set me down and patted my head wile grinning. "So... you still remember where everything is?" he smiled at me showing his white teeth. 

I looked down and shook my head. He chuckled and put his hand on my lower back and we began walking to the shop. 

~*~

We got my mattress and were heading back to the apartment. I walked to the kitchen and made a bag of popcorn and poured it in a bowl and walked to the living room and plopped down next to James on the couch.

I stared at the TV and sighed. I was beyond  bored until James spoke up. 

"Hey you wanna go see the guys again?" 

I smiled and nodded my head. We dashed to one of the guy's room and invited them over. We were all chilling on the couch 

We were all sitting on the ground, either on our phones, or staring at each other. 

"Anna?" I looked to see Jackson staring at me. 

"Why are you here? Like... where were you?" he asked getting the other boy's attention. I looked down. What do I tell them?

I dated a gang leader and been around guns and dangerous  stuff for 3 years. So how was your life brother? 

"Um..Promise you guys wont get mad?" I asked shyly. 

They all nodded except for Chase. I sighed and told them everything, except that Blake was a cheat. They were all silent as I talked. I brought my hands up to my face and waited for their reaction. 

What they did surprised me. They all got up and hugged me like I was to disappear any second. 

"I'm just glad you're safe" my brother whispered in my hair. 

♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥

SORRY THAT ITS SO SHORT!

AND FOR THE LATE UPDATE! 

THANKS FOR READING!

COMMENT WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT? 

THANKS ❤️❤️ LUV YA GUYS