50 / interview

Hey Sebastian, welcome to Entertainmentsnews!

Thanks for having me, and call me Seb please.

Okay, Seb, so how is life for you right now?

It's great, I've been spending so much time with Evanne and working, I can't complain at all. I'm happy.

When we interviewed Evanne a few days so she said she lame whilst working beside you in Civil War because she had little experience compared to you, how do you feel about that?

It's stupid really. I think she's one of the most passionate actresses I've worked with. She really puts herself into that character instead of just memorising the lines and saying them. When she's playing Agent Williams, she really is Agent Williams.

She also said when you first started working together for Civil War, she thought you were a jerk.

Haha, I know she told me, very bluntly so when we first started speaking to each other. I didn't know what to think or say at that moment but I'm glad she didn't think that for long.

We also asked her about your relationship, in paraphrasing here but she said something like that your relationship was a honeymoon phase that seemed wasn't going to end, what do you think of that? Do you agree?

In a way I do agree, it seems like no little petty thing is going to affect us, we're just constantly happy with each other and we're always together, but that's expected when you're living and working together.

My colleague joked with her asking if it would end after the actual honeymoon and she wasn't sure if you guys would get that far and once we asked her about a possibility of you proposing to her, she was just unsure about the future and what it held. She stated that she wasn't going to force you to propose and that you wouldn't put her on the spot for an answer.

That's something we both share, I know for a fact I want to be with her for the rest of my life, but I'm unsure of the future also, we don't know what could happen, but I know I'm happy with her and would love nothing more than to marry her, she's perfect in every way, she's literally one of a kind; she has green eyes, she's pale skinned, her hair is closer to ginger than it is a strawberry blonde and she's left handed. She's a one in a million.

She also told us about the time you took her to your family and how they threatened you if you were to break up with her.

Oh yeah, haha, that was a good day. They really do love her, probably more than me but it isn't that hard with her. She could probably make anyone fall in love with her.

What do you think is good about Bucky and Williams and their relationship?

I think Williams is something he's never experienced before. He's dealt with women from the 40s but is the first time he's had some sort of feeling for a modern day woman, even if she's going through a similar situation, I reckon they both keep each other grounded and I'm sad that didn't have more to their relationship in Civil War.

Are you hoping for more on Infinity War now that Williams has been confirmed?

I am hoping for more, but it's still unknown whether she's just a cameo or not, details like that haven't been uttered and I don't think even the writers know what to do with Bucky and Williams, but it would be nice to have some intimate scenes between them.

Now, are you saying that because it's Evanne?

Haha, maybe, I don't know, I want Bucky to be happy.

Seb, we thank you for your time and we wish you luck on whatever you're working on

Thanks guys