Something about You.

{Graces POV INTRO}

My name is Katie- or so when I          started school,    I found out that my real name is Grace and that Katie is just a middle name.  My family is one of those where our middle names are all different and get called by them, but still have a first.. I never understood as to why.                        

Anywho, I am a freshman,  or a fresh woman I like to call myself who is about the turn 15; with a slightly depressing past.   Going on, I moved to Cheshire when I was about 7 years old from Canada, due to one side of my families drinking problem. My mom felt it was a terrible influence on us, that runs in the family and we moved. Why so far? She had a really close friend that moved here just after college and said it was wonderful and a great place for her, myself and my 3 other siblings. There was also a well paying job opening for the same business... so we did.

My father is back at home in Canada because my parents had some marital problems and got divorced; the good thing to that, is that we are all happy. My dad and I still remain a great relationship and  back at home, and he has a girlfriend. As for my mother, she is happy currently just with us. Honestly, I love it this way, but sometimes, in my own world I go crazy. I can think extremely deep and much more mature and different than other kids my age. I often think that I am one of a kind. Not to sound selfish, but I strongly react and make decisions rather differently than other teenagers, and I wonder why.

Sometimes if I over think, I manage to over drive myself and get so stressed to crying amd breaking point. Its not fun, but it is how my brain works. To sum it up, inside I am completely different and also OCD.  And outside, I am a bubbly, beautiful (according to others), happy, smart and mature girl. To me, I am Grace; no one actually understands the complete me.

{Harry's POV INTRO}

My name is Harry, or if you like full names, Harold. I live in Cheshire and just turned 16 and I really dislike school because of the girls (and even occasional guy) that follow me and try to get my number or something out of me until the warning bells for class go. I really don't like it; I stayed there for my bud though, Louis. He is awesome and hilarious. We are so alike and close that we can do anything together! Maybe thats why I get some boys going after me. I will say that its not like I get 500 or even 100 students going after me. It's rather 15-20; boy does that take up space though.

I never could find out what makes me such a magnet, and neither could Louis, but I feel as if he is lying on that. I have heard from my looks, odd rumors and things I have done makes my little train come back everyday. It bugs me. Trust me on this, I have tried telling them off by kindly and convincingly to rub off, but I think that just made them want more. I have also told the school and they said they'll do their best, but hey, its  a massive school, I would not expect much effort. On the other hand,  I have considered a body guard but I just think thats a bit silly and dramatic. So thats school for yah.

My mom always said that there was something special and different about me since I was little -but who's mother hasen't?-, but she really means it. My mother always said ot was the way I put a bit of extra effort, care and courtesy for things. How I always looked out for others and took care of people and put them first. I guess I was a good person. The big one though was my empathy. I heard I got that from my dad. My mother said I was a lot like him,  until he didn't come back one night when I was just toddler. My mothers heart was shattered,  but she is a strong woman and took care of my sister Gemma and I. I acknowledge and enfluence her strength and thank her everyday. I love them both so much.

Moving on to Louis. He is my best mate and we stick together like crazy glue! We met when we were about 6.. maybe even 4 years old at a birthday party that one of our other mates, Zayn invited us to. Sadly, Zayn goes to a different school,  but only for now. He mentioned he'll be moving about 3 blocks from the school (on the same block as myself) real soon and Louis and I are pumped! Theres not much I can say about Louis. I will say that he is a great guy and is absoutely A.D.D and A.D.H.D. I love it though, he always brings me to laughing on the floor!

I WILL CONTINUE MORE OF THIS TOMORROW AND A PART TWO OF THIS (FIRST DAY OF HIGHSCHOOL) I love you if your reading this. Thank you. :) I Have some really great ideas!