Whoops, It's Thursday.

{Louis' POV}

It has been an accidental 2 days of forgetfulness. I promised on Tuesday, (first day of school) to Ellie,  that I would talk to Grace about the surprise on Friday.. without giving anything away. I still have no idea of how to present this to Grace or Eleanor, on this late scedule.

{Eleanor's POV}

Kind of sucky like, my house is the furthest from the school. More onto the positive note though, Louis is the closest to me, at a quick 2 blocks. Which is also a coincidence.

I headed out the door earlier today to try and catch Grace somewhere along the ways.

I hit right on the target; her kicking off the steps of her front porch.

"So you live here? 'Cause It's alllriiggghht." I stared our conversation in a very posh, sarcastic manner. "Mmmmm yes darling, clearly you have not seen a house so superior before!" Grace said emphasizing the words you have not.  She sounded very convincing and we laughed.

I wanted to hang out with Grace a bit more today, without anyone else. I really wanted to get to know her more. She seemed interesting.

"You actually have a very nice flat here Gracie." I said smiling and looking at it. "Oh, hah, thanks Ellez, I'm sure yours is very nice too! And why do British people call their houses flats when they are actually not flat..?" Grace asked. "Well why do Canadian people call their flats houses?" I replied mocking her. "Because they're houses silly. AND NOT FLAT!" She said pointing her finger and we both started to crack up.

I love our silly and odd conversations we have and our tones.

After laughing not realizing how close we were to the school so fast, Grace asked me to stay over at her flat  for a sleepover after dinner. "I'm so sorry for the short notice, but I thought it would be fun!"

"Oh my, you are so innocent! Its not even considered a problem Gracie!" I said back. She was so cute with the way she did things and reacted.

"Okay, good good then." She spead her fingers wide, palms facing the ground  and large eyes.

I then recieved a text from Louis:

Hey I need to talk to you for a few minutes at lunch. Don't be worried. xx

I notifyed Grace after I read the text and she nodded with understandment.

We also arrived at school a bit before I usually do but mutually agreed to go to class.

"See yah after school Miss.Grace?" I asked.

"Oh yes yes." She responded very suttle.

"Toodaloo!" I waved my fingers and went our separate ways.