Her.

{Harry's POV}

The first day of High School

That dreaded crowd

Those annoying people wanting attension

Homework.

Louis :)

..and her.

A new girl, I noticed few times and how she didn't eat my face when we both saw eachother.

She was in my Science and also Gym class. While we were introducing our selfs, I believe her name was Grace. Beautiful.

She had long, almost to her tailbone long, brown with golden kissed tones in her hair. She wore combat boots and high waist ripped jeans that made her bum look really good. I don't know how I even remembered what most of her looked like. I can't remember for her top, which is where most guys would be appealed to, if you get what I mean. I'm not really like that though, but I am also a guy, so how can I not help myself at times?

My best mate, Louis, was in my other two classes, which was a lucky one. I had Choral for my First block, then P.E, Lunch then Science and lastly, Pottery. Honestly, I don't even know how that got put in. Maybe my mom wanted something pottery-like this Christmas; who knows.

After school, I was pumped, yet exhasted that the day was finally over. I walked home with Louis and saw her again on the way. She had a nice bounce in her fast pace. Did she walk that way naturally or was she in a rush?  Anyway, it was cute. I kinda wanted to get to know her more.. I think I'll talk to her tomorrow.

I really hope your enjoying :3D -mustaches!- PLEASE share, like and comment! The more the marrier :DDDDD