Who?

{Grace's POV}

First day of High School. I disliked it, yet loved it. Mainly because it wasen't nearly as isolated and boring as before but also because it was a huge change. From a microscopic 74 students to thousands is pretty huge.

First class, AGA, Second was Gym. Then there was lunch, Science and Dance.

I love to Dance.

I noticed a particular boy that I felt something different from, he was in my P.E and also Science. When we were introducing our selfs I think his name started with an "H", but I may be wrong. Something like Horon or whatever;-I introduced my self as Grace, because I like that better also- either way it doesn't matter for now. He was attractive I will say though,  and I wasn't the only one thinking about it. Whenever I saw him around the halls a few times,  girls -and even a few guys-  would maul him. He would attempt to look up from time to time to get a glimpse of where he was going, and we would meet eye contact, but like I normally do, I just keep my long, thick brown bangs infront of my face, only really reveling one eye.

During Science and Gym, I could actually make out his appearence, and see his heart pounding gorgeous smile with complimentary dimples on the side. And his beautiful, head of full brown curls. I loved it. I kept my hopes down as to knowing that I most likely won't be able to talk to him this semester, but I still got to study him,  which I felt very lucky for.

BTW- This chapter will be Grace's POV for High School, and the Next for Harry's!