Leaving The Hospital, Heading to "Home?"

Y/n's pov

The shot they gave me made me sleep for the rest of the day and I woke up at 8:17 the next day.

Dream

I was in a galaxy like area, where my outfit was colored the same way.

"Do you like your new home?" I heard Vendala's voice say.

"Vendala! Where am I?!?" I yelled.

"It's simple, your in your punishment world. For accepting the offer of the death note." He said.

"The hell! Get me out of here or I'll bet your ass!!!" I said.

"How are you supposed to do that if you don't have magic?" He said.

Then I woke up

"Your wake, Ms. Fullbuster." A male voice said.

I looked to my right to see that a man in a white coat was sitting off to my right.

"You took quite a hit from that car, your family is glad you're OK." He said.

"My family...?" I asked.

"Do you remember them?" He asked.

I closed my eyes and suddenly a picture of my mother, my actual mother with h/c hair and dark blue eyes and my father with dark blue hair and e/c eyes appeared in my mind. They were walking on a park with Gray and I. We were only 14 when that memory happened.

Many more memories about my family and I and Yana too popped up in my mind.

"Well do you?" The doctor's voice said, bringing back to real world.

"Yes, I do." I said.

He smiled.

"Alright, do you think you can get out of here by today?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Well you thought correct, your vital signs are great and you didn't break anything so you'll be fine. You may feel a little dizzy and some pain but over the counter pain medicine should do the trick." He said.

He handed me a plastic bag.

"Your brother dropped some clothes off before his parents forced him to get out. You two must be really close, am I right?" He asked.

I nodded.

"We do everything together." I said.

He smiled.

"Well I'll leave you to change, I'll bring the discharge papers and things you need to sign." He said.

I nodded and he got up and left. I opened the bag and saw some blue jean shorts, white polo shirt and a black leather jacket. I saw lingerie as well, I smiled.

"Well, let's change and see how I look." I said, getting out the bed and going to the bathroom.

As I was putting the clothes on, memories of Gray and I in this world came into my head.

"Gray-nii! Let's go to the park!"

"Hold up Y/n!"

I put my jacket on as as a younger version of Gray put his boots on. Soon, we headed out the door and to the park that wasn't that far.

We played in the snow and had a whole lot of fun.

"Y/n, let's make a snowman!" Gray said.

I nodded and we collected lots of snow and made a small one.

"Let's name him... Hail!" I said.

"Why? This is snow." Gray said.

"Just cause." I said.

I smiled at that memory. I guess I have to start getting used to this world.

"This world is a little weird but I can get through it." I said, putting on the final article of clothing.

Which was my jacket. I walked out the room and the doctor was standing there with some papers.

"Ahh, Ms. Fullbuster. I have your discharge papers here, you just need to sign and your family is waiting downstairs." He said.

"Thanks." I said, taking them, signing them and giving them back to him.

"Your good to go!" He said.

I nodded and walked out the door with him escorting me. He guided me down the elevator and turned a few corners and saw my mom, dad, Gray and Yana.

I smiled as I saw them.

"Y/n!" My mom said, running up to me and hugging me.

I hugged her back as my father hugged us as well. Wrapping his arms around us. Once we let go of each, Gray and Yana hugged me next. I wrapped my arms around them as well.

"Thank the heavens that you are alright!" Yana said.

"I'm fine, don't worry." I said.

Yana smiled and we all left, Gray had his own car and Yana came in it. I got in my parent's car and we drove off to our home.

"We are really glad that car didn't do any damage to you." My mother said.

I smiled and stared at her.

"It's the weekend so you won't have to go to school tomorrow. You'll spend some time with Gray and Yana and your other friends as well." She said.

I smiled as I heard other friends. Natsu immediately came into my mind.

I wonder what's his role? Considering he is very cute, he's probably very popular.

My face darken as I thought of the guild. I can't believe it wasn't real, was Marianna real? Even Steela?

They weren't, it was a coma dream. One that lasted over a few weeks.

I sighed and mumbled something under my breath.

"This doesn't feel like home."