The Pool and talking about school..... "School?!?"

The pool and talking about school.... "School?!?"

Third person pov

Y/n and Yana left to Y/n's room to get some bathing suits.

"Gray is going to call everyone else for a nice pool party. He also is going to order some pizza for them. They are going to be ecstatic to see you again." Yana said as they went to Y/n's closet.

It had different clothes for different types of clothing.

They walked down all the way to where Y/n's swim suits were.

"Your closet is slightly bigger than mine. I just noticed that." Yana said.

Y/n giggled.

They got to the swimsuits and Yana grabbed a ice blue swimsuit with snow flakes that were designed to be where her ummm... let's say nips was.

Y/n's pov

I giggled at what Yana picked out.

"What? It's sexy!" She said, posing weirdly.

"Oh OK, you sure you aren't trying to show off for my brother?" I said and she froze.

Her cheeks were pinking turning red.

"N-no! Shut up!" She said and I laughed.

I chose a F/c swimsuit with black/white star outlines all over it. I grabbed a black transparent cover up to tie over my bottoms. Then I grabbed my flip-flops and Yana and I headed out.

"Erza, Juvia and Levy are here!" Gray called out.

We walked down the steps and saw at the bottom the familiar girls.

Erza with her long red hair, Levy and Juvia with their wavy blue hair.

"Y/n!!!" They yelled.

They ran up to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged them back.

"Hey! I'm still alive!" I said.

Erza was the first to let go, considering she is Erza.

"We'll go change and wait for pizza and the boys." Erza said.

Levy and Juvia then let go of me and walked with Erza, grabbing their bags along the way.

"I told you they missed you. The rest of them are coming. Let's set up some music and get things started!" Yana said.

I nodded and we went outside and got to the pool. It had poolside chairs and a bar and tables too.

Erza and them came out wearing their swimsuits.

"Forget the boys, they will join later. Let's hit the pool!" Levy said and we cheered with her.

We all walked to the pool and jumped in. It was a lot of fun.

"Y/n! Watch out!" Levy said, splashing water on me.

I squealed and splashed water back.

"Having fun without the fun makers? What a shame!" A voice said.

We looked and saw Gajeel, Loke and Lisanna standing there. The boys were holding the pizza.

"Don't just stand there! Jump on in!" Yana said.

They smiled and jumped straight in.

We swam, ate pizza, soaked in some sun, talked about school drama especially about Erza and Jellal.

"Are you positive he cheated on you?" I asked.

"I got texts from my informants from school and they even sent pictures to confirm it. I can tell if its Photoshop." Erza said.

I nodded.

"So did you guys break up or..." I said trailing off.

"We are taking a break right now, he's trying to convince me the photos were fake." She said.

"How can they be? It was him, look show her the pictures." Gray said.

Erza nodded and swam over to her bag and pulled her phone out. She swam back to us and gave us her phone.

It showed Jelled cornering a inform with dark purple hair and red eyes looking like they were about to kiss.

I swiped right and they kiss in the next photo.

"You see, they look like him. Do he has no reason to try and prove he didn't cheat on her." Lisanna said.

"Juvia agrees!" Juvia said.

A sudden flash of another Jellal went through my mind.

'Edo.... Edo what?'

"Now let's not focus on Jellal's fucking up. Let's focus on that new kid's fucking up." Gajeel said

"What was her name again?" Levy asked.

"Wasn't it Lily or something?" Erza asked..

"No, your off a little Erza. Her name is Lucy." Loke said, sipping on some soda.

The name made an echo in my mind.

Lucy, Lucy, why is that important to me?

"Oh yeah that's her name. Juvia just calls her the blond bimbo." Juvia said and we all laughed.

Why does my heart feel in pain when I laugh about Lucy?

"Anyway, tomorrow we have a game against Sabertooth in basketball." Gray said as everyone looked at me.

I looked left and right at everyone before I spoke up.

"What?" I asked.

"Can you please, please, please, PLEASE! Come to the game?" Gray asked me.

"You never come to the games and since your back we want you to come. Please we'll pay for all the snacks you want!" Lisanna asked.

I ponder on their offer..

"All the snacks I want?"

They all nodded.

"Fine... I'll go."

They all cheered and all bff he girls hugged me.

I smiled.

Something doesn't feel right though...

Here is the next chapter of this second book.

Lol, took me forever to do this.

Enjoy!!!