7 Years, Learning about life....

"Today is the day that Marianna died, isn't it?" He said making my eyes water a bit more.
"Yeah, why does it concern you?"

"Hey, I was going to help you but looks like your fine." He said getting up and started to walk away. And before I knew it, words came out of my mouth

"Wait." 

He stopped and looked over his shoulder. 

"How were you going to help me?" I ask him. 

"Ah, you know. The crying on a shoulder, holding you kind of help." He said.

"F-fine. You can help." I told him. 

He walked over and wrapped his arms around me. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and just like that. The tears and crying that I have been holding starts to roll out.

*RING*

I woke up with a jolt, heart pounding, sweaty and scared out my wits. I was breathing hard as I sat up. My throat felt dry and my eyes were burning. Why was I feeling this way? My hand flew to my bedside table to grab my bottle water. I unscrewed the top and begin to gulp down the contents. Once my throat felt right again, I opened my mouth to say something. 

"Who's Marianna? Why did she die?" I said, placing a hand on my forehead. 

I pushed the f/c covers off me and headed to my bathroom, I turned on the lights and looked at myself in the mirror. 

My hair was tousled, eyes were bloodshot red and my skin felt wet with sweat. I turned on the faucet and splashed the cold water on my face. After drying my face, I walked out back to my bed and sat on the edge. I grabbed my phone from the bedside stand and pressed the home button (It can either be an Apple Phone or a Samsung or just think that it says power button. ) 

7:03

I have an hour to get ready for school, the newly called hell hole....

It's been two months since Yana and they have ditched me, my brother decided that it would be best to ditch me for them. We haven't talked ever since. Lucy, Natsu, Sting and I hang out a lot and Sabertooth calmed down after the Magazine thing with me and Natsu. Fairy Tail was still in on the incident even though it was so long ago. I walked back to my bathroom to get ready for the day. 

I did my usual daily hygiene routine and put on my outfit. I was feeling kinda chill today so I put on my outfits and grabbed my bag and walked out, it was 7:36. 

I was scrolling through Instagram while walking down the stairs

I was scrolling through Instagram while walking down the stairs. Once I got down, I was not looking where I was going, I bumped into something. I dropped my phone and looked up to see what I've bumped into. 

Oh, it's just him...

I stooped down to get my phone from the floor. Once I got it, I looked at him  and said good morning. He said nothing but continued to walk towards the garage.