She's So GONE! You can look but you won't see the old me.

Y/n's pov

I woke up for another day at school. Once I did my daily hygiene routine, I put my outfit on for today.

 Once I did my daily hygiene routine, I put my outfit on for today

I wanted to be a little comfortable today. I heard a knock at my door so I said come in.

My mom walked in, looking a bit worried.

"Your brother just left for school, saying he had something important to do." She said and I looked confused.

Why would he leave for school, he rather tries to be as late as possible.

"That's weird, I'll ask him when we get to school," I said and she nodded and left.

I put my things in my bag and I walked downstairs to eat breakfast fast.

"Morning Dad," I said, kissing his cheek.

"Morning sweetness. Your brother already left so it's me and you." He said, still reading his paper.

"Mom told me, I wonder why he left without telling me?" I asked and Dad shrugged his shoulders.

"Important things?" Dad asked.

"I don't know," I said, eating some toast.

My phone started ringing, I picked it up to see that it was Lucy calling.

"Hello?"

"ARE YOU AT SCHOOL?!?!?!"

I looked confused.

"No, I am still at home why?"

"Things are fucking crazy down here and it's caused by the new issue of FHN!!!"

"A NEW ISSUE?!!! But they haven't released one in 5 months!!"

"Well, you won't believe what it is about!!!"

"What?!?!"

"A reporter caught you and Natsu hanging out after the Basketball Game!"

I froze.
What
The
Hell
?
!
?

You can just hear the song "Hell Nah... to the Nah, Nah, Nah!" Sang by that bishop playing in the background.

"You're fucking with me right?" I asked.

"Language Y/n!" Dad said and I stuck my tongue at him.

"I'm pretty sure that I am staring at the new issue."

I smacked my forehead.

"Damn.... OK, I'm coming." I said, getting up from my chair.

"Make sure to call Natsu."

"I will see you at school," I said ending the call. 

"Dad, I need to go to school by myself. I hope you understand."