Closed door: The start

Hi, Thank you for clicking/tapping on this story of mine! I hope you'll stay with me until the end, Beautiful! :)

--------------

Angel of destiny's Point of View:

I was running fast through people, Gliding through people's thick and slim bodies because i was being chased. Yes, You heard it right. I was being chased by my own mission, Debbie.

From day one i had been secretly giving her clues on what to do with that boyfriend of hers, but she had been too naive to see and tell. I had been having a difficult time with her, Well, Out of millions of people, She was counted as the thousands who was naive and in denial to accept their own fate.

"Excuse me, Yep! excusez-moi! mi scusi! tabi-tabi po! Entschuldigung! Izvinite! Anteeksi! Me no speak americano! Tiny innocent specimen coming through!" I passed through a happy couple. A couple that i remembered was once my mission. I winked at the man beside the woman. And he was named, John. I know he hadn't recognized me after that incident but he smiled back. Getting a feeling that i was the person who helped him get back with his one true love and helped with his family problems before.

Happily skipping away from the couple, I could hear Debbie the cray-cray shouting from behind, which made me start to run away faster than before.

"Where's that street?!" I frantically asked while panicking. And it isn't the right time for my forgetfulness to strike now.

After five minutes from running away from that crazy girl, I found the empty street that i had been looking for ages. It was time for me to come back to the light since my mission was finally finished. I have to talk to the boss because of this failed mission. But i knew he would understand because he was very nice, friendly, good and everything nice that you could imagine. He wouldn't hurt me because i failed. That was impossible for him to do because he only wants what's best for me and i believe him for that.