8. Stars beneath the moonlight

I left you with a cliffhanger on the last chapter, Yeah? I'm so sorry. XD It was intentional. I'm an evil potato. >:)

Here's an update for y'all! *winks* 3200+ words. ;) Hope you'll like it!

Please don't forget to Vote and Comment, Beautiful Tatoes! It'll mean so much to me! Vomment if ya' want moreeeee! ;3

Me likey. You likey? 

----

"Where's

"Where's. my. fvcking. clothes," I uttered with venom lacing beneath my breath as i was practically snarling at him like a dragon, Heavily prompting my ass on the leather couch in front of Mike.

His amusing smirk was annoying my whole system and i just wanted to give him a show and throw this table in front of his face, But i fought the urge to do it.

"Hello, Miss Feisty. Can't believe you're actually tailing around me like i'm your owner," Mike uttered as his hand swirled the water in his glass. The bistro had a darker theme on the inside as the windows were covered in shade to keep the light from entering.. Yet, The yellow lightings made me see Mike's face clearly,

"My. Clothes. Now." I demanded and snapped.

"You're a demanding little girl, Are you? Hush, Baby..Patience is a virtue. You'll get your clothes after," Mike said smoothly like everything he's finding is fun. I can't help but glare at him intently, And he dared to stare back with a smirk pasted on his gorgeous face. His eyes were still holding a dark luminous shade that made me puzzled if his eyes were the bask in the dusk or it was the other way around.

"You have beautiful black-brownish eyes, Babe." His fingers were tapping thr black colored glass table between us and i couldn't help but kick him on his legs under the table. I didn't want him calling me anything he wanted. It

"Ow! You just can't forget to hurt me every time we're together!"

"Stop calling me any of your awful endearments!"