Chapter 2

Laci's POV

Lets start from the beginning, shall we? Me and my bestfriend, Taylor, decided to go shopping for dresses and shoes for this club we were attending the next night. Yeah i know, last minute. Who really gives a shit.

Well, anyways, we went to DEBS and a whole shit load of stores looking for the perfect outfits. I found mine before Taylor did. She took forever.

When she finally found something, we made our way to the food court to get some food before we spend hours looking for shoes. We got some pizza and sat at a table. We ate a couple slices each, and then made our way to find some shoes. It didnt take us as long to find shoes than it took to find the clothes, so we were kinda in and then out.

We were walked to the parking lot, when two men grabbed ahold of me and Tay and said, "Get in the car, and if you scream, i'll kill you both, right here, right now!"

Of course we followed our orders, and got into the car. The man took our bags and threw them into the trunk. He put gag's in our mouthes, and tied our hands together with rope. I was on the verg of tears, as for Taylor, she was already bawling.

I was thinking, Why is this man taking us, and where the hell is he taking us. What the fuck is he going to do to us. OH MY GOD! What if he rapes us!

I started to panick. There is no way in hell, he is going to even thing about using us in that way.

He was darting around turns and flying down different streets, until his car jerked to a stop.

He pulled into a garage, which had wood covering the windows, as well as all of the windows around the house. He dragged us both out and shoved us into the house. I was scared. I knew this wasn't going to be good. I suddenly remembered I had my phone in my back pocket. Whenever he leaves, or exits the room i could try to call 911.

I just really hoped we got out of this Hell hole, and quick.

********************************************************

Thanks for reading. next chapter will be up tomorrow.