Chapter 7

Harry's POV

He sat in silence for a little bit, untill i spoke up, "Taylor, I hope you know, I really like you. I know it sounds weird, seeings how we just met and all, but I knew you would be something special ever since i looked at you for the first time."

I felt my heart sink a little bit into my stomach when she didnt reply right away. Eventually, after what seemed like hours, she spoke, "Harry, I can see what your saying. I kind of like you too. Erm its funny because Laci likes Louis, and I like you. Kind of fishy, eh?"

Finally the smile i have been waiting for finally came upon her small, sad looking face. "Haha that is ironic. Louis like her too. And i like you. I guess fate wanted me and louis to find and rescue you girls. Im glad we did, as well. Im glad we met Taylor. Umm its probably a bad time to ask but, haha, can I maybe have your number?"

She looked at me with that same, small smile on her face. I wonder if she had a boyfriend? She metioned some Rikki kid. You never know. We might have a chance. Maybe if we text eachother I can ask her. Now really inst the best time. I dont want to push things over the edge and then she wont talk to me. She asked for my phone and i handed it to her. As soon as our hands touched i felt what seemed like a thousand shocks of electricity went through my body. I wonder if she felt something like that too.

She looked at me. A little smirk played on her lips. Maybe we were meant to be... you never know unless you try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry its short. It is sort of just a filler to show you guys what harry and taylor were thinking and sharing after there little kissing scene haha. Thank you guys on the reads and dont forget to read my other book. ILya :* :*