Chapter 10

Laci's POV

As me and Taylor walked with this man to his car... which is freaking huge! Taylor was obviously nervous, because I can see her forehead start sweating.

she just needs to stop worrying so much. I mean we're going to meet Norman freaking reedus!

"Girls, I kinda lied a little too you, I'll admit. " the man said.

I stopped walking. "what do you mean?"

"I'm not actually part of the walking dead crew. but I'm still going to let you meet Norman Reedus. He's my cousins best friend. and he is staying at my cousins house. and since your such a beautiful fan, I know he would love to meet you as well.

I was flattered by the compliment and started walking again. Taylor still looking nervous.

--------------------------------------

Taylor's POV

I know something about this man is not good. I have a feeling in my gut. a sick wrenching feeling. my gut is always right and I know me and Laci should just turn around and walk to our car and go home. But Laci just won't. She believes she is going to meet Norman Reedus but I think this guy is a fraud and is just looking to go out with some girls he picked up at the mall.

"Listen, Laci I'm gonna actually go home. you can choose to go home with me or stay and go meet whatever his name is." I turned and walked away. I looked back only to see her jump in the front seat of the mans car.

--------------------------------------

Laci's POV

When I buckled up, I heard the doors lock on all four doors and all the windows went up.

I quickly glanced at the man.

"Oh, don't worry. its just a safety habit of locking the car doors. when I was a toddler I opened my door while the car was moving and it scared me so now I lock the doors. and I put the windows up so I can turn on the AC" he quickly stated.

"oh okay. haha" I chuckled nervously.

we started driving down roads and roads before arriving at a huge, beautiful house. I assumed it was his cousins house.

"Follow me, ma'am" he said smiling.

he was quite charming. but not as charming as Louis of course. He walked up to the front door and opened it for me. I walked in and everything looked so nice and expensive!

"Um so where's your cousin and Norman?" I asked him and he locked the front door and turned around and smiled."

"Oh cooussiinn" the man sang creepily and then he walked out, and now I wish I could turn around and leave and go home with Taylor. I should've trusted her. I turned around and booked it to the front door but only to be stopped by the man. He grabbed me and threw me down on the floor. I stood up and ran through the house not knowing where I was going. I found a bathroom and ran in it. The man was pushing the door open while I was trying my hardest to push it closed and I won! I pushed the door closed with force and locked the door.

"Unlock the damn door, you bitch!" he said, pounding on the door. I reached in my back pocket and grabbed my phone. I dialed Taylors number.

"cmon cmon" I was freaking out. she wasn't answering her phone. finally on the last ring she picked up.

"So, did you meet your man, yet?" she said.

"No Taylor you need to call the police and come find me!"

"Why? Laci what's happening? Who are you with? where are you at?" she said quickly.

"Tay! I don't know where I'm at!" I started crying as I was freaking out.

"Laci, please calm dow-" I cut her off.

"Taylor... its nick!"

-------------------------------------------

sorry guys that I haven't updated in a while! and I'm also sorry for misspells and stuff. I writing this book on my tablet and its very hard to type on it. I posted a new story called Demons... read it if you want. I only have my first chapter up and I'll post the next after I'm done catching up.

10 Votes For The Next Chapter!

love you guys!

-Aubrie