Chapter 5

Taylor's POV

Wow. Just wow. Who are these boys? What are they even doing? Do they even know us? Do we even know them? I dont think so. Im thankful that they are, in a way, saving us. I am glad we dont have to go to that old motel with Nick. I wonder what Nick's doing right now.

As if i spoke too soon... "OMG HE'S RIGHT BEHIND US. GO. GO. GO. SPEED IT UP LOUIS GO. FASTER, LOUIS, FASTER."

The boy with the mop of curls screamed. I looked out of the back windsheild only to see Nick's peice of crap car trailing right behind us.

"Harry, calm down please. You're probably scaring these two girls. Take a chill pill, would ya, and call the police. Tell them we have the girls with us."

"No Lou. I will not take a chill pill. That guy is armed and He is right behind us. Why does he want these girls anyway? If he was a kidnapper wouldnt he just go and abduct another kid? Isnt that what creeps like him do? Its stupid Lou. The guys pathetic. What joy does he get out of hurting kids and their family's? Its not even right. "

He looked back to me and Lacy and shook his head. He looked at me and made eye contact but quickly broke it.

I felt, what seemed like millions of butterflies, fluttering in my stomach. He was attractive, indeed, but he was probably older than me. I mean, he lookes like he could be 19 or 20. Close to my age, but i dont even know the kid. He is a stranger. Me and Laci should not even be in the car with these two boys right now.

I hear Harry let out a big sigh, "He's gone. Maybe he gave up. Thank god. Lou Take us back to my place. We can stay there until the police come."

Laci spoke a little too soon, "Hell No are we going to you two's house. We were just kidnapped by some rapist and we are not going to let that happen again. You can take us home, so our parents can call the police and then you guys can go back to your life and we can go back to ours."

"We cant do that," lou said, "We found you guys and we need to go with the police as well as you guys. There going to ask us questions too."

I saw Laci start eyeing down this Louis guy. He was also attractive. Looks about the same age as Harry. She smiled a very small smile and nodded.

We pulled into a little store and hopped out. I suppose they want us to get stuff to eat and a drink. I quickly went to the bathroom. Ive had to pee since we left Nick's house this morning. I walked into the stall and did my business. I stood up to flush the toilet when i hear the bathroom door open. I slid out of the stall and started to wash my hands. I felt someone grab me by the waist and cover my mouth with their other hand.

"Thought you could get away so easy, huh. Well think again. You are mine, love. I always get what i want, and you are what i want right now. He pulled me into a stall and put a gag into my mouth. He pulled down his pants and then proceded with mine. I was sobing uncontrollably, but it was hard since i had a gag on.

He thrusted into me hard. It hurt. It made me cry even more. I heard the bathroom door open again and heard Laci's voice.

"Taylor, are you still in here? Were getting ready to leave."

I heard nick whisper shit and then pulled his pants up. I slapped my hands on the floor.

"Tay is that you? Your scaring me."