blood runs cold

Owari no Seraph!Au

-

Humans. The most deceitful beings you'll ever encounter. Or at least that's how it is to Mingyu ever since he became a vampire and lost Jeonghan.

It has already been a decade since the vampire started showing up and at the same time the humans developing weaponry against them using the demons.

It was two years ago when he became a vampire. It was two years ago when he lost Jeonghan. They were orphans raised in an orphanage far from the main city. They were already living in the orphanage as long as they can remember. They've been friends ever since or maybe... something more. Mingyu knows for himself that his already in love with Jeoghan but of course he can't confess. Not when Jeonghan treats all of them as a family.

So they thought that the adults were just trying to help them pitiful children. It turns out that they were just merely guinea pig for the government to use as much as they want. They were experiments for the demons. To make something that can kill all vampires.

Mingyu found out about it. He didn't mean to, really. He was just passing through the back of the orphanage, trying to find a safe place to hide from his friends, when he heard hushed voices from the other side of the wall he was leaning against. At first he was confused but he continued to listen and when he realized what it all meant he was also found by the owner of the voices! And that was the day he last set foot on the said orphanage. He was thrown out with nothing despite his pleads and promises not to tell anyone. He was crying, crying for Jeonghan but the latter can't do anything about it. He doesn't even know what Mingyu did wrong to deserve this. So when Mingyu was outside, he wandered the vast lands aimlessly while being alert for vampires. But of course he just had to stumble against some. And of course it has to be the queen. But what he didn't understand is that why she changed him and not just killed him.

So now, two years later and he's still longing for Jeonghan. For the past years Mingyu became one of the noble vampires thus becoming powerful. For the past years he's been designing plans to find Jeonghan and take him back from the humans. Of course he'll take him. They're probably using him right now for their experiments and the boy doesn't deserve this.

Right now the vampires are planning a huge scale attack against the humans and maybe Mingyu will see him soon...