Chapter 3

Josh's pov:
First day at a new school. Yay. Such fun. I walk into my first class. I'm already late, so everyone else is seated, so me coming in causes them to look at me. Like all of them. Fuckkkkk.

I walk over to the teacher's desk and try to keep my head down. He tells me to sit wherever I want to and to take a notebook out so that I can take notes. Ha. He thinks I'll actually do work.

I look up for the first time and see that the only seat open is next to this really really cute boy. Calm down Josh, he's probably straight anyway.

I make my way to sit next to him. Oh god oh god oh god. It's okay. Just breathe. Breathe. Just try to focus on what the teacher is saying. I look over at the guy next to me real fast to see him looking at me. Why is he looking at me? He looks away. So do I. Out of all the people I could sit next to, why him? Why is he so attractive? It's offensive to ugly people like me.

No matter how hard I try, I can't focus on what the teacher is saying. Mostly I just think about how June is pride month. It's not even June but it's my fav month. You know, because of the gay.

I'm actually not really gay. I'm pansexual. I haven't come out to anyone. I know that my mom and dad will accept me, but I just don't want to tell them. I don't want to make things awkward. It doesn't make any sense, but then very little does.

The bell rings and I pull out my schedule real fast just to check where I'm going next. Science. Fuck. That's in another building. The boy next to me gets up and drops all his stuff. This is my chance to talk to him.

I bend down to help him pick up his things. He looks up at me. "Thanks," he whispers. Fuck his voice omggggg. "No problem. I'm Josh." I reply, trying not to make it seem like I'm dying inside. "Tyler," he says. It takes a second for me to realize that he's telling me his name. God I'm so stupid. "You're new here, right" he says.

I feek my face heat up. "Yeah um could you maybe uh tell me where the uh science building is?" I stutter. I need to get to class but I don't want to stop talking to him. He smiles. Fuckmmesidewayswithalunchbox.

"Sure," he says "that's the class I have next, you can sit with me if you want." My heart stops. Oh my fucking goddddd. We make our way to our next class.