Chapter 2

Tyler's pov:
There's a new kid at school today. He's got faded pink hair. He dresses weird. Who am I to speak though? I'm wearing ripped skinny jeans and a black shirt. Over it I threw on a woman's black/flowery flowy thingy.

He sits next to me. The voices pipe up again. "Oh god oh god oh god oh god. It's okay. Just breathe. Breathe."

He looks over at me quickly and I pretend that I'm not staring at him. He's cute. I want to talk to him. But class has started and we have Mr. Black and he's a hardass. So I stay quiet and listen to the voices.

"Fuck. Out of all the people in the world, why do I have to sit next to him. He's cute. Fuck. Why is he cute. It's offensive to ugly people like me. Okay. Focus. Listen to the teacher."

After the bell rings to signal that class is over, the boy pull out a schedule from his pocket. I look over at it. His name is Joshua Dun. God I'm such a stalker. He's got all his classes with me except sixth period.

The bell rings, and me being the smart one I am, i drop all my stuff. He looks over at my stuff sprawled out over the ground and bends down to help pick it up.

"Thanks" I say as I pick up my notebooks. "No problem, I'm Josh." He says as he hands me my pencils. "Tyler." I reply.

"You're new here, right" I say, trying to keep coversation going. He blushes. Fuck. He's so fucking cute. God kill me.

"Yeah, um can you show me where the uh science building is please," he says with the cutest little shy voice that kills me. I smile. "Sure, that's the class I have next. You can sit by me if you want." He looks grateful. I take him to our next class.