AFTERMATH

At TLC, Samoa Joe successfully defended the  WWE Championship against AJ Styles, in a brutal Ladder Match, while Sean Mercer successfully defended the World Heavyweight Championship against Roman Reigns, in a Chairs match.

The following night on RAW, it was announced that in January, the annual WWE Draft would take place, splitting the brands in two, Samoa Joe defeated Sean Mercer to become the first ever WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

It was also announced that at the Royal Rumble, Joe would defend his Championship in the Royal Rumble match.

Kevin Owens won an over the top Battle Royal, to determine who would face Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble for the newly named WWE Universal Championship.

Shane McMahon announced that Chey Taylor's next challenge will be in the form of a street fight, against Roman Reigns at the Royal Rumble.

After defending her Womens Championship  at TLC against Bailey, Becky Lynch would defend it against Ronda Rousey at the Royal Rumble.

At TLC, Craig Chandler and Finn Balor concluded their rivalry, with a spectacular TLC match, that saw Craig Chandler getting the win.

Finn Balor, would go on to accept John Cena's Intercontinental Championship open challenge, setting up a match between them at the Royal Rumble.

On an Episode of RAW, Jaylin Timmons defeated Baron Corbin to become the new United States Champion, he would then receive a Challenge from Cesaro for a title match at the  Royal Rumble.