Chapter 5 - Awkward Encounters.

I was the Last Girl.

It didn’t seem physically possible.

For years and years I had talked about the Slave Auction with the utmost disgust, now I was the main girl in it.

It was weird, really. To think that two weeks ago I was normal, unnoticed by many, the geek, the girl who no-one really knew.

I had transformed from the nobody, into the somebody. And as much as I hated to admit it; it felt good. It felt good to be generally recognised as the girl who is the Last Girl.

The attention was rather scary at first, and its really strange having guys hit on you every two minutes, but I got used I guess.

Then there was the not so good side of the situation; Danni.

My ex-best friend as me and Jess now call her.

And guess who she choose as a replacement for me? Auburn fucking Williams.

The schools whore.

She got number twelve on the list, so I suppose you could call her a competitor. I was against her.

Jess and I had been bumped up to sit at the popular table; this consisted of Mila, Zayn, Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam and Mila’s minions, Scarlet, Becky and Lily. To be honest, everyone there was really cool, but it felt like you where on the inside, people looked as us with envy as they passed by.

I was in the middle of a conversation with Jess when I felt a hand tap me. I spun around and my eyes met Mila, smiling down at me. Behind her were the other fourteen girls for the Slave Auction.

“Hey Katy! Hope I’m not interrupting anything…?” She glanced at Jess.

I gave Jess an apologetic look before turning back to Mila, “Not at all. What can I do for you?”

“Well, we’re having the first rehearsal for the Slave Auction, could you come along to the auditorium for it please?”

I inwardly groaned.

This is what you signed up for.

“Sure, give me a sec.”

I grabbed my bag as Mila left with the girls, “Jess, I know you hate me but-“

I looked up at Jess and cut my sentence mid-way, there she was, beside Liam chatting away, giggling like a fourteen year old.

“Looks like you’ll be fine without me!” I said to myself, making my way to the auditorium.

* * *

Mila is standing center stage and is telling people to sit down in the first five rows of seats. She is wearing her perfectly ironed cheer leading uniform and her hair is tied up in a high ponytail with a gold bow. Jessica grabs two red velvet chairs in the front row. We wait about ten more minutes and Mila ‘takes roll’. She calls out names in the order they are on the list so of course she calls my name last. After everyone says ‘here’ when she calls their name, she crumples the list up and throws it behind her.

“Can you guys come out now?” she calls. Two girls come from the sides of the stage. They are wearing palm length, blue shorts that were ripped and had fringe at the bottom. They were wearing tight white, v-neck shirts with, you guessed it, the signature red bras underneath. The shirts had the school logo on it, a paw print. Our mascot was a grey wolf. The girls were also wearing high top black and white converse.

“These are what you are required to wear for the auction. We will provide the shirts and shorts, so that’s why we need you to fill out these papers,” papers started being passed down each row, “so we can get your sizes. But you need to get these shoes and the bras yourselves. They must be exactly the same as you see up here. Everyone needs to be the same, no trying to stand out. We will have the full dress rehearsal tomorrow so you need to get some today. You don’t have to buy them, I’m sure you can find someone who will let you borrow a pair,” Mila explains as if she is so over it.

“Yeah, like we all have bright red push-up bras that are two sizes too small in our drawers,” I whisper to Jessica and she smacks my arm.

“Okay, let’s get started,” Mila claps her hands.

* * *

“Okay guys, that was great! Remember to get all the things required for next rehearsal which is on Monday!”

Mila had kept us here for over an hour, making us constantly strut down the stage, posing as we got to the end.

I could tell that every other girl in the room loved this. Whereas me? I hated every second of it. I hated attention, especially when it was me, parading down a stage, trying to look ‘seductive’ and ‘sexy’, Mila said I did great, I bet she was lying.

I wasn’t capable of looking ‘sexy’; it was in my nature to wear clothes that covered up my body, and to keep to myself. I’m insecure, and emotionally unstable. But I would rather that than be a whore.

I made my way towards Mila, who looked stressed out.

“You okay?” I asked.

I couldn’t begin to imagine the pressure of running the Slave Auction, it must keep her up every night. She puts so much devotion and dedication into this shit. I could never do it! She never complains about it, she just grins and orders us about.

“Yeah, I’m fine, a little tired I suppose” She looked at me, before glancing around the room, “Have you seen Audrey?”

I looked around the room as well, looking for her, trying to spot the girl who couldn’t cover up her ass.

“Nope.” I replied, picking up my bag.

“Would you mind going and looking for her please? And give her this form?”

As much as I hated Audrey, and would rather be stood on by an elephant than purposefully looking for her, I really looked at Mila. She was clearly working herself to the bone.

“Sure.” I took the form and exited the auditorium,

I made my way through empty corridors, not really bothering to put any actual effort into finding Audrey.

Just as I was passing by the janitor’s closet, I heard a strange noise.

I stopped where I was, and listened… There it was again?

moan?

It couldn’t be? Surely whoever in there had enough class about them to realise you can’t get a fucking orgasm in a janitor’s closet.

I looked at the handle.

Should I?

This person(s) would surely be mortified if I was to fling the door open, and catch the little scene they had going on.

But on the other hand… They were kind of asking for it. I mean getting off in a school closet? What did they expect?

I didn’t give it any more thought.

I clutched the handle and pulled the door open.

A shriek was heard as I revealed who was inside the closet.

“What the fuck?” A voice said.

A girl turned around, and what do you know it’s the devil herself, Audrey Williams.

As she turned, I made out who was behind her, having just been interrupted in the middle of a hot make-out session with Audrey Williams I’m sure they’re pissed.

HARRY STYLES?

“Well well well… If it isn’t the school’s whore and the asshole.” I smirked leaning against the door, enjoying the look of pure shock and embarrassment that was on their faces, “Looks like you two just got caught red- handed.”

* * *

So; if you want the next chapter. If you want to know what happens next...

MORE COMMENTS AND VOTES.