Chapter 8 - Favors.

I waited for Zayn outside while he was paying the money for the bet. For a month I would have to become his shadow, a month I would have to do all that he wanted. It sounded so weird.

A few weeks ago I hated all this, and now I was waiting at the front door to my "owner". He was going to be my "owner" a full month. 30 days. And the countdown began.

Thousands of questions hovering in my head and I had no response from any of them. Why Zayn bought me? During the last week we had met at the same table in lunch, we had exchanged a few words, but nothing unusual, nothing out of the ordinary. A "hello and goodbye" and nothing more. So, what reasons he had to buy me?

Suddenly, the front door opened and Harry came out. I looked at him and he looked at me. I didn’t feel the slightest bit of regret for what I had said to Harry, in fact- I felt accomplished and satisfied. I hoped I had left him thinking- made him realise what boys like him really do. And I had noticed a lot of things.

1. He acts like a cock.

2. He loves the attention from the ladies, as soon as a hot girl walks by; he’s picking a chat up line to use on her.

3. And also the fact that he’s a complete man-whore, but we already sussed that out.

He smiled arrogantly as he shoved his hands in his pockets and he walked through the parking. The front door opened again.

This time, Zayn appeared. He smiled and motioned me to follow him. I followed him through the parking in silence. What is he going to ask me in first? Wash his clothes? Cut the lawn of his house? Make the shopping list? More and more questions appeared in my mind as I climbed into his car and Zayn began to drive.

All this seemed ironic. I never thought I would be in a situation like this. With Zayn Malik, in his car, with a 1D component . Sometimes it was very strange how the situation changed overnight .

" So... what do you think? " I asked. I was nervous.

He looked at me. "What do you mean?"

" You know... " I move my hands . "Why you bought me? What is the first thing you're going to ask me? "

I don't want to sound like a desperate or excited to begin his slave. All I wanted was to finish this asap. I don't like the idea to be the slave of a guy.

He smiled . "Are you excited? " I noticed the arrogant tone in his voice.

I sighed . "No... but... " I looked out the window. Damn. " I hate this. " I said .

Zayn turned in a curve into a new neighborhood. He began to slow down the speed, so I figured we were about to get his home.

"Why did you sign? " He asked and he stop the car.

I looked at him. "Danni made ​​me. And now she hates me because I was the last girl." He laugh and he opened the door.

I imitated him. I looked at the house in front of me. White with red windows. Pretty similar to my house, except that the front door was red and my front door was white. Most of the houses were the same, large, white, but each had the special touch of each owner. I remembered my neighbor John, a Veteran of War, who had decorated the garden with gnomes in a military uniform and a gun in his hands.