Chapter eleven

[A/N]: Hey, new chapter. Yeah it's a day late, but I hope you survived. As you might have noticed by the authors note in the last chapter I was away with no internett, so I had to have my friend help me put up the last chapter, but I hadn't finnished this one before I left so she qouldn't put it out yesterday. Anyway, it's here now. I hope you like it and if you do please vote, it makes me very happy! Have fun reading!

Chapter eleven

    On the way home we all talked about the movie and our favorite scenes. All three of us seemed to have a lot of the same humor, and we probably laughed more while recapping the movie then during the actual thing.

    We decided to go for lunch at a small bakery about a block away from Dan and Phil’s flat. They had sandwiches, pastries, a salad bar, and all sorts of drinks. I decided on a sandwich, so did Phil, and Dan got a salad.

    “Since when did you become mister healthy?” I asked Dan amused.

    “Since I started actually caring about this working out stuff” Dan replied.

    “Oh, and what about the twenty pancakes you had this morning? Your digestive system’s just going to ignore those?” I teased.

    “It wasn’t twenty, but no, and that’s another reason, I have to counteract those” he explained pointing his fork at me.

    “Or since he got a girlfriend and actually started caring about how he looked” Phil shot in in an offhand sort of way. I figured Phil didn’t get to make fun of Dan very often, so he was taking this new opportunity with great satisfaction.

    “Humpf” Dan huffed disapprovingly.

    “Is that so?” I asked amused “Have I made you self-conscious Daniel?”

    “He’s always been self-conscious, but he’s pretty good at covering up. You and I are about the only people who get to see this guy without a shirt on unless he’s going swimming. Now I don’t really matter that much, you on the other hand do. Plus, I’m not the one he’s trying to get to sleep with him” Phil interjected before Dan had a chance to answer for himself.

    This comment brought on a giggle from me and another huff from Dan.

   “Well, you’re not denying it” I directed my statement at Dan who was now concentrating very intensely on his salad.

    “No, I’m not ok? He’s hit the nail basically right on the head” he admitted.

    “We’re talking about this later ok?” I asked, but I didn’t really ask, it was more of a “We’re talking about this later whether you like it or not”.

    Dan grunted a halfhearted “Fine” and we all continued eating in silence. Since there was no conversation going on I let my thoughts wander free. Suddenly I remembered something I had forgotten to do.

    “Oh my goodness” I exclaimed “I totally forgot”

    “What?” Dan and Phil asked at the same time, both of them looking up at me with curious expressions.

    “I have to go talk to Anna; she must be sitting there not knowing what’s going on. She was strongly in your favor as well” I explained motioning to Dan “she’ll be thrilled”

    “I’m glad. Have you talked to all of your friends about us?” Dan asked uncertainly.

    “Of course I have, that’s what friends are for. I was so confused and everything I really needed my friends, plus I wanted their opinions”