Chapter 17: Netflix & Chill

|ATTENTION PEOPLE THIS CHAPTER MIGHT ME INAPPROPRIATE OR WEIRDED OUT BY SOME READERs!!!!! YOU BEEN WORNED!!!! |

You🌙(I)
As I go up and down stairs I hear the doorbell ring.
"Ratchet! Pizza's hear!" I yell.
Ratchet Go's down stairs and the door just opens by its self.
"Well I guess I didn't need to open it" Ratchet chuckles.
As Ratchet is getting the pizza, I go over to them and I open the lock of my phone.
"Here I'll pay" I say.
"What?! No..No... (Y/N) I'll pay" Ratchet says opening the screen of his phone.
"What?! Ratchet being a gentlemen" I say punching his arm playful while laughing.
"Well yes. Guys are always the one's to pay for they're man's lady" Ratchet says as his phones gets scanned by the pizza delivery robot (small floating robot in the air btw).
As Ratchet pays for the pizza I go the kitchen real quick but then I notice.
"Ratchet how did you ordered!?" I yell across.
"I used the Internet to order" Ratchet says.
"What?! I thought u called?" I say.
"What Come on?! Who uses the phone to call pizza when you have the app" Ratchet says entering the kitchen.
"Shehs .. I don't know?..me..." I say pointing at myself while smiling.
"Ha ha! Classic (Y/N)..." Ratchet says smiling and hugging the back of me.
"Alright let's go watch a movie back at the living room" Ratchet says letting go.
"Okay let me just put popcorn in the stove real quick and I'll head over there in a sec" I say putting the popcorn on the pan and covering it.
+++
Once the popcorn is done I take the popcorn to the living room where Ratchet is sitting down waiting for me.
"Alright got the food ready and got some extra fruits and veggies salad I got from the fridge" I say laying them on the table on the side of us.
"All the fruits and veggies I need tonight is you.." Ratchet says seductively in my ear.
I laugh a little, Ratchet turned me on a little so I change the subject.
"So.. What kind of Pizza did you get for us..." I say.
"Well.... Since we both don't eat meat... I got us a vegan pizza" Ratchet says.
I look at him surprised.
"Wow how do you know I'm vegan..." I say surprised.
"Well us Lombaxes don't like meat that much but you look like one that dosent eat meat at all because of how thin your body is.." Ratchet smirks.
And dam I sometimes hate it when he smirks but this time it makes me even turned on. I shake my mind off to make me forget.
"So what movie shall we play..." I say in a seductively tone also. Cause I know Ratchet is doing this on purpose, he trying to turn me on.
"Hm.. How about a comedy... Or horror or Fifty shades of Grey.." He says the last part in a whisper.
I chuckle a little.
"Fifty shades of Grey it is..." I say.
+++
As the movie plays I get blankets from upstairs and come back down stairs with some pillows and blankets just in case we get's cold since the air conditioner is on. I turn off the lights so the movie can look better and I turn on my neon lights on the living room. (Let's just say Christmas lights. Something like that).
As I'm about to sit down I feel Ratchet grab my wrist and pulls me down on his lap.
I look down to my shirt, you can almost see my bra. All I have on right now is a dark red sweater that fits me big that each time I put my arms down the sleeves go down half my to my arms, and some grey shorty shorts. (That had its ends folded up a little).
All I have under my sweater is my black bra and my sleeve is going down that you can see my straps of my bra.
Ratchet looks at me up and down and me wondering what's he thinking about.
"Shall we start the Netflix & Chill my lady..." Ratchet says in a sexy tone, next to my ear.
I swear if he does this one more time I'm gonna loose it if Ratchet keeps doing that seductive smirk and tone.

As the movie continues to its sex scenes, I try to avoid eye contact with Ratchet, but he keeps touching on spots that I love.
Like just five minutes ago he gave me a peck on the lips. Now I can feel him kissing my neck, it feels so good but No! We still need to chill (even doe we are).
"You look so dam fucking hot with that bra of yours (Y/N)...." Ratchet says in a tempting tone against my ear down to my neck.
He's trying to turn me on. But I can't take it anymore with him making me want him and with the Fifty Shades of Grey movie playing when their having sex.
I kiss him on his lips, cupping his face with my hands.
Ratchet kisses me back but he kisses me back harder.
From my back to my hips, Ratchet moves his hands.
And I move my hands to his beanie, I take it off exposing his fur. My fingers go through his fur, while hearing him moan a little in the kiss.
We break apart a little, I see deep into his green eyes and he see's me deep into my (e/c) eyes.
"Your eyes are the most beautiful thing about you (y/n)....." Rather says.
"And your voice is the most hottest thing about you...." I say biting his bottom lip.
I kiss Ratchet.
I then feel Ratchet move his hands from my hips to my cheek cupping it.
I start to kiss his neck up to his ear. I bite it a little making him growl a little. Just by that little growl it made me give shivers on my spine.
He grabs my chin softly and moves it to face him.
"I love you (y/n)....." Ratchet says. I blush a little.
"I love you too...." I say giving Ratchet a peck on the lips.
Now this is how you Netflix and Chill.

Omg guys sorry for this long wait......! But now I have full on complete time to do this book!!!!
And also sorry for his CHAFA Chapter ikn I did bad did I?
Anyways as always Stay Tuned!!
Me☁️