Chapter 21: Escape

Big shout out to
Ratchet_17
Your such a great fan of the Ratchet and Clank huh😹Anyways back to the story! Enjoy

Y o u🌙
"Fuck!" I yelp as I keep kicking the door.
Damn why did they had to be bullet proof.

I then give up and throw myself to the ground.

I look from the time on the wall to the door, to the celling.
That's when I get an idea. The air vent. I just got to escape through the air vent.

But how do I get up there?

What would a hero do?

Wait! Don't I have my jet pack.

I press the button that's on my neck to activate to jet pack.

It turns on, and I jump high and the. Jet pack takes me up.

I use my nails trying to open the vent, till success it opens up.

I throw the vent out of the way as I hear it hit Ratchet's test tubs.

Ha I got an idea.

I get down on the ground and I start throwing and breaking everything on Ratchet's lab.

I break his computers, rip all the papers he has in his desk and I write things on his walls.

Telling all my anger to the walls. But all at the same time it feels good letting all the anger out.

Once I feel a bit Calmer I turn around seeing his lab destroyed. A light falls off the celling as I smirk.

"Fuck you Ratchet" I say as I stick both my middle fingers and fly my way to the vents.

R a t c h e t🔥
"Ratchet check. Brax check. And (Y/n). (Y/n)?" E says as she looks around.

"Where's (Y/n)?" E says.

"I don't know I didn't see her walk up the ship" Cora says.

"Oh ah she said she called out quites!" I say.

"What?! (Y/n)?" E says.

"Yeah it turns out she didn't wanted to do the mission anymore" I say.

"That's strange I mean I saw how excited she was for this mission" E says.

"Yup but you know how strange she sometimes can get" I say "but I can take her position"

E gives me a look and then she ignores it and continues talking.

"Change of plans!" E says "sorry Ratchet but (Y/n) is the only one who can take this position, so sorry no you can't take her position"

"Come on E I got this!" I say.

"No sorry Ratchet but just stick with your position and we can figure something out" E says.

I then get blubs of anger in me.

Y o u🌙
I've been crawling for the past hour trying to find my way out till I hear a crack.

"Oh no" I say as the crack gets louder and breaks sending me out.

I fall hitting my back against the floor, as it takes me a while to figure out where I am.

I'm out of Ratchet's lab. But I'm in the janitor's closet.
I open the door as I see that I'm close to the ship's garage.

I run trying to make it in time to make it to the ship.

I open the door but once I open my eyes the ship takes off.