Chapter 11

When I'm ready to sleep with him, he says no. When I say no.. He forces me. If I don't smack this man. He went downstairs and layed down on the couch. He turned on the Tv and started watching his cartoons.

Me: "That's it"....

Chris: "What do you mean"

I walked over to him and took the remote and turned off the tv.

Chris: "the hell was that for?"

Me:"For being an asshole"

Chris: "I don't remember doing anything"

I walked over to him.. Since I'm the one that's gonna take control now. Let's take full control... I went over and sat on his waistline...

Chris:stiffens up "uhh baby.. You know how I feel when someone touches me there... Please..before I.."

Me:"Shh.." I leaned down and kissed him..

He was about to grab my hips, but moved my head so we stopped

Chris: "I mean it when I say that I know you aren't ready for this"

Me: "I don't care... Give it to me anyway"

Chris: "I'm trying to save you"

Me: "don't be so full of yourself"

Chris: "Oh really?! Fine be ready for CJ"

He pushed me to the side and got up. He then Picked me up and went upstairs and threw me on the bed. And smiled. He closed the door, and closed the blinds. He took off his shirt..looked at me, licked his lips and smiled. He jumped on me and started kissing me while taking off my clothes. As he slowly moved to my neck.

 He began moving his hands up and down my body, while slowly passionately kissing my neck

He began moving his hands up and down my body, while slowly passionately kissing my neck. Sending chills up my body, I grabbed his arm he Smiled and started kissing my stomach. Moving his hands lower.. He moved his head lower.

Me: "uhh.. Chris"

Chris:"Shh baby.. Ain't no turning back now.. Just wait til the animal comes out"

He winks at me... And proceeded kissing me lower. He began kissing a certain spot, while fingering me.. Me Letting out a moan, he smiles and continues. I tried pushing his head off as he grips my hand down with his free hand. I moaned louder as he stops. He looks at me, bites his lip took off his pants and kissed me as he stuck it in... He began kissing and biting my neck as he went in and out..

Chris: "this is for all the times at school you made me want you" he whispers in my ear

He got up and went faster and faster. Harder and harder each and every stroke. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I arched my back, tilted my head all the way back, grasped the sheets hard and screamed. He liked that.. He smiled and continued as he rubbed my body. With each of my moans getting louder as he went harder... He finally layed on top of me, grabbed one of my legs and began again.. While kissing me. His strokes were slow but hard.. Which made me nail his back.As he let go of me leg and put his hands on both sides of me, he went faster and faster until he finally slowed down and stopped. He looked at me, smiled kissed me and layed next to me.

Chris:"See baby, I told you that you didn't want it"

Me: "I love you"

Chris:"Me too"

He lays me on top of him and he smiles as he hugs me and goes to sleep...