Chapter 12

I woke the next morning with Chris still hugging me. Surprisingly. I felt a pain in my waist down. I was about to freak cause I thought we had school today. But then I realized it was Saturday. I'm shocked that I woke up before Chris. I lightly smacked his face and he shook awake.

Chris: "GIRL"

Me: "Sorry"

He then looked at me and smiled.

Chris: "I told you that you didn't want it And that you weren't ready..."

Me; "How did you know I was in pain?"

Chris: "I know everything... But last night was pretty good if you ask me.."

Me: "oh my freaking god.. I'm gonna go take a shower.. Bye"

Chris then wrapped his Arms harder around me so I wouldn't go. He gave me a little chuckle as he smiled, kissed my forehead and let go. I painfully walked to the bathroom and Chris was laughing. Chris took a shower in a different bathroom... He got out before I did so While I was putting on my face he walked up behind me. And scared me to death.

Chris: "The hell are you putting on makeup for?"

Me: "You know what, I don't even know. I'm not doing too much anyways"

Chris: "Then let's be out"

Me: "Nigga where. You are doing anything for me to be in trouble if my parents find out"

Chris: "but they WONT"

Me: "Fine let me finish"

I changed into shorts and a tank top. Chris wore jeans and a Astro boy t-Shirt. As hard as it was for me to walk, I sucked it up and walked over to his car and sat down. Chris then came after and sat down and looked at me.

Chris: "Baby, we don't have to go out if he hurts that much*chuckles*"

Me: "Nah it's ok, but mind telling me what's so funny mister?"

Chris: "It's nothin.. Let's go"

Me: "mhm.. Nothing my ass"

Chris wanted to go to the mall. I don't know where he gets his money from but ok. He doesn't even have a job. We drove over to the mall and Chris got out and ran over to open my door. Guess he felt bad. I'm really chilling though. We went inside. As soon as you get in you have to walk through Macy's to get into the rest of the mall. Chris went around and picked up a couple of button ups.

Me: "Since when does your ugly ass wear button ups"

Chris: "Since right now. And I'll have you know I got women dying for me"

Me: "Oh really? Then go to them.. Why waste your time on me" *pretends to walk away a little*

Chris: *runs over to me, grabs my wrist, twists me over to face him and places his face really close to mine* "because I love you."

I stood there for a minute then gave him a hug. * I love you too* I whispered. He kissed my forehead and told me to choose a shirt. I chose a white button up with blue, green and yellow stripes going across it. He liked it. And bought it. He asked if I wanted anything. Which i didn't, if I did I'll buy it. We walked around the mall and went by a couple stores Chris found interesting he also bought a couple things. He then asked me to go get him a Cinnabon. While he goes to the bathroom. I told him ok. He handed me a couple bucks although I said that I'll pay. He told me he will stand here after he is out of the bathroom.

|CHRIS POV|

Ok now that she is gone let me go get her something nice. I know for a damn fact she doesn't want me to get anything. But I wanna buy her something. I walked by a couple stores and saw some things I liked. I went by a store a bought her a couple of those tight body dresses she wears.. How how she looks sexy in those. I got her and myself a pair of matching Jordan's.  I went by a store called forever 21 and picked up everything from shirts, tank tops, crop tops, shorts ... Tights. And bought em. I lastly ran into a couple of other stores to buy her jeans and a couple of ... Personal things that she'll like. I shoved the bags into my Macy's bag and my other bags. They weren't noticeable. I quickly sprinted back to the spot cause she should be on her way from the food court downstairs. As I approached the spot, I pay myself on the back for doing all that in 10 min. I stood there and waited for about 2 minutes then she came.

Aman:"here is your Cinnabon fatass.. And here is mine"

Me: "YEE you got the caramel pecan"

Aman: "Yeah that's the only good one. That plain one is just too plain"

Me: "but it's good"

We sat down and quickly ate. After that we walked around I got a couple things and we were just walking after that. We passed by a lot of dope stores

Me: "One day I want to have my own clothing line"

Aman: "Baby, I feel like you could do it. You got a dope ass sense of style people would definitely buy it. That'll be hella cool"

Me: "Ya think?"

Aman: "Yeah, what would you call it?"

Me: I don't know... Maybe something like... Black.. Ooo... BLACK PYRAMID
(SIDE NOTE:  black pyramid is available on blackpyramidclothing.com or Macy's.com also available in stores in Macy's and other locations)

Aman: "That's a pretty cool name to be honest with you"

Me: "wanna go now?"

Aman: "Yeah"

Me: "Sure you don't want anything?! I feel bad that you didn't but anything"

Aman:"I don't need anything"

Me: "ok"

We went back to the car and drove home. She went in the house as I brought in the bags. She sat down on the couch and began texting her friends. I went upstairs and layed out everything that I got her on the bed.

Me: "AMAN! AMAN! HELP!"

*She darted up the stairs* Aman:"WHAT HAPPENED"

Me: *smiles* "nothing I just wanted to show you what I bought you from the mall while you were getting me food"

Aman: "Nigga I told you not to buy me anything. AND DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT. "

She walked in the room and saw everything. She brightened up with a smile and ran to hug me.

Aman: "Thank you thank you thank you!!!"

Me: "No problem baby.. And I bought you this..." *I handed her a little pink bag*

Aman: "Boy you went into the VS store alone?! How did you even know my size"

Me: "Sadly I did and I got a lot of states but I checked when you woke up this morning"

Aman: "You little snake.. But thank you SOO MUCH baby!"

Me: "It doesn't end there"

Aman:"what do you mean?"

Me: *goes inside and pulls out Jordan's bag*  "I bought us matching Jordan's. Special limited edition blue and black Jordan retro 12's"

Aman: "THANK YOU!!" *i hugged and kissed him* "but I can't accept this. It's too expensive"

Me: "Baby, it's ok. I'll spend as much as I possibly can as long as I spend it on you."

Aman: *lays me down on the bed and began kissing me*

_________________________

Sorry for the slow updates. But how's the story?