Chapter 14

I carried Aman upstairs T and Kylie slept in the guest room downstairs. I threw Aman down on the bed and looked at her. She looked at me and spread her Arms out smiling and motioning for me to come. I looked at her took off my shirt threw it on the floor. Bit my lip and gave her the look ... I then jumped on her... Kissing her first on her lips then on her neck. Feeling her body up and down. Pulling her tight to me. I took off her clothes and began kissing her stomach and as I was moving down. She pulled my head up kissed me and whispered

Aman: "Remember what I said.. Not today"

She then giggles... I sat all the way up giving her a bitch look

Me: "You can't do that to me... Nope nope nope you got me all happy and excited"

Aman: "Wow I pulled that twice in one day... But if I'm not wrong it was you who said it first"

Me: "Damn!"

I regret opening my mouth sometimes she then got up to go put on her night clothes and wash the makeup off her face, I ran behind her hugged her right and pressed my Dick up against her. She tilted her head back but then came back to senses and pushed me off and ran in the bathroom. I guess I really didn't have a chance today. I threw off all my clothes and layed in the bed with my boxers... I tossed the blanket over me and went to sleep. Eventually Aman came out and went to sleep next to me.
|next morning|

I woke up and looked over my shoulder to see if she was awake... She wasn't. I smiled to myself and slowly turned around. Trying not to shake the bed at all. She typically sleeps in a sports bra and shorts so half my job was done. I went over her slowly kissing her chest and neck. She slowly moved and I continued til she woke up.

Aman: "CHRIS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. Get off of me right now"

Me: "Baby you know you want me ... Just let it happen"

Aman: "Chris please no... Can your horny ass get away I need to get ready and do some homework we still have another week alone"

Me: "Fine"

I let her go... She gave me a kiss before she got up though. She changed and showered as well did I. I went downstairs and Kylie and T were still sleeping. Aman then came downstairs and made breakfast after she was done making pancakes she woke up T and Kylie saying food was ready. She poured it for them and had it ready on the table. Why don't I get this treatment?! I sat on the table and she poured me a plate... But still I never get treated well... Well damn. They woke up and went to the bathroom and Aman gave them brushs.... Eventually we all sat at the table and ate. Once they were done Aman told them to chill But Kylie had to go home. As soon as they left Aman started her homework which is Weird because we skipped Friday.... But she did it and practically ignored me the whole time... Once she was almost done though since I wanted some attention I pulled out my books and pretended to do shit then I also pretended to need help on the last few problems.

Me: "Aman I need help with this.. But don't rush finish what you are doing"

Aman: "Ok one sec"

She spent about 5 more minutes finishing up when she was doing then came over to me. And helped me with math. She leaned over behind me and began explaining the problem. I didn't pay attention because I already knew how to do it.,, it was all just a lie. So as she was leaning over me I looked up to her cheek and began kissing her neck and licking her.

Aman; "Chris I'm not helping you anymore"

She tried walking away and I ran towards her. I pulled her towards me.

Me: "How come we can't just snuggle sometimes while being a little sexy.. IM A TEEN AGE BOY. I have sensations"

Aman: "welp, I didn't know it was that cereal. If that's the case come here"

She held my hand and let me to the couch.. She sat me down and then say on me facing my face of course. She licked her lips and rubbed her hands on my stomach in my shirt and began kissing and slowly licking my neck and lips. She even bit my bottom lip then stopped and looked at me. She began laughing and got up

Aman: "Ha! Bitch you thought"

Me: "Oh come on"

I chased after her and held her and pressed my body into hers. She didn't stop for anything. She went upstairs to pick out an outfit for school tomorrow's day of school. So I followed along with her. And as she was choosing her clothes I layed on her bed . After she was done and she was about to leave. I sat up and pulled her on me.

Aman: "Chris stop! You have homework to do"

Me: "I'll do it later.. Can't you just atleast lay on me"

Aman: "I can lay on you as long as it's only laying and nothing else"

Me: "I promise "

She began kissing me. I had my arms wrapped around butt. And she had her arms wrapped around the top of my head, she then stopped and lowered herself to where her head was resting on my chest and she had her arms around my shoulders. I had mine around her waist. We layed there for a while until She fell asleep.

_________________________

For those of y'all that read this, I'm sorry for the slow ass updates. But I'm not sure if y'all are interested in this anymore. Comment if you want me to continue writing this one