Chapter 8

The next morning was a typical morning. I got ready... Maybe I would eat, and Chris would be outside waiting for me. Today I didn't need to dress sexy. I just threw on a pair of shorts and a crop top with tims. This day was going by normally, Chris was waiting for me... this time my mom and Dad were also waiting for me.

Mom: "Aman, Your dad and I will be away for about 2 weeks on a business trip. If you want, I can ask your aunt to come here or I'll drop you off over there"

Me: "Mom, I'm almost 18 I can handle staying alone. If I need anything, yeah I'll call her"

Dad: "okay, BUT NO ONE IS ALLOWED HERE. Not even chris. Actually especially not Chris"

Me: "Yeah yeah, y'all have fun now. I got to go"

I gave them a hug and a kiss and went outside. Sure enough, just like always Chris was there waiting for me.

Chris: "Girl what took you so long"

Me: "My parents were just telling me how they won't be home for 2 weeks, and don't bring anyone over... Etc"

Chris: Looks at me and smiles "Well, looks like you got a new room mate for 2 weeks. "

Me: my grin slowly faded "Oh HELLLL no, not after last time.."

Chris: "But this time we are dating... And by the way, you look sexy" he smiles and turns up the music before I could say anything else.

We drove off and Chris smiled the whole way.

Chris POV
Well, these next two weeks are gonna be LIT. Maybe We can do the sha-boing-boing eventually. She looked extra sexy today.... I was just wearing jeans, jordans and a button up, with a hat. I didnt really try, but I wanted to look good for her.
School was just another typical boring day. But the only reason why I dont skip my classes are because I sit next To Aman. She makes class pass by quicker. In 6th period, we had a sub so we watched a movie. The lights were off ... Half the class was dozed off. The nerds were watching the movie... The rest were on they phones. Me and Aman were together in the back of the class. The sub wasn't paying attention, he was either sleeping or on is phone. Whatever, didn't bother me. I moved my desk to where it was side by side with hers. I could tell she tried to ignore me and pretend as if I wasn't there. I turned to where I was facing her, and I started slowly, lightly moving my hand on her thighs/legs. I could see her blushing. She faced me and I Bit my lip, cause I knew how she felt when I did that. She smiled, shook her head and turned back to the screen. I then began to move my hand up on her legs. She immediately grabbed my hand. I held her hand til' class was over. As soon as the bell rung, we left. In the car, I opened the door for her, after she got in, then I hopped In.

Aman: "So mind telling me what all of that was about"

Me: "All of what"

Aman: "The touchy feely"

Me: "Oh" I smiled "Dont front like you didn't like it.

She blushed again and sat there. I turned up the music and drove off. With a pretty big grin on my face. I got to her house and Told her that I'll be right back. Ima go get my clothes and tell my parents that I won't be home.

Aman: "Nigga, You always come to my house, But I've still never been to yours"

Me: "Well, whats to see, it's a house"

Aman: "Im coming with you"

Me: "Fine, lets go"