Komiya-san?

Nishinoya Pov

Lessons went by pretty fast. But there was one thing I noticed, which I found a little wierd. Apart from her saying "Yo," this morning, she hadn't said anything to anyone else, even Sensei. Her headphones were still up in her ears, and she was scribbling down something on her notebook.

I slowly leaned over, and saw a drawing of a guy. It was amazing. And he looked really familiar.

Wait. Was that me?

 Was that me?

I smiled a little to myself when I realised what the drawing was of. It was me in an outfit from one of my favourite Anime's of all time. 8

So, she's seen it too?

I leaned foward a little, but she noticed, and covered her hands over the drawing. I sighed a little and slumped back into my chair.

Timeskip

I yawned and changed into my Volleyball clothes, getting ready for practise after school. I put my clothes in my locker and closed it, looking out of the window.

I saw Asami on the hill, by herself. She had a bigger sketch book with her, and looked like she was listening to music while drawing, yet again. Doesn't she ever do anything else?

Ryu walked up behind me and threw his arm over my shoulders.

"Oh look, Noya's got his eye on the newbie already."

I went bright red and shoved him away.

"I don't, dumbass. I just think she's a little different compare to the other girls. That's is."

"Sure."

Ryu replied sarcastically to me. I sighed and followed him to the gym.

Komiya Pov

I was sitting on a hill, drawing. Well, trying to draw anyway. The boy I saw last week and another one in my class we're shouting about something. I couldn't make put what they were saying though, as I was listening to music as well.

I put my sketch book on the grass next to me, and leaned against the cherry blossom tree beside me. I closed my eyes and felt the breeze against my skin. It felt so nice.

Nishinoya Pov

I grabbed my bottle of water from the stage, and looked out of the window whilst drinking. I nearly choked when I saw Asami asleep against the tree.

I turned and looked at my teammates who all seemed to be having a rest.

"I'll be back in a minute guys!"

"Kay Noya, but don't be too long!"

"I'll won't!"

I quickly grabbed my jacket and ran out onto the hill. I soon got to Asami, and sat down by her side. She was fast asleep.