She Saw Me Half Naked

Nishinoya Pov

I threw myself to the ball Ryu was tossing, but missed by a long distance. Ryu frowned at me, and walked over, patting my back.

"You okay Yuu? You only miss like that when somethings on your mind."

I frowned at the floor, then looked back up at Ryu, sighing.

"Ryu?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you do when a girl sees you half naked?"

Ryu stiffened, and turned his whole body to face me.

"Komiya-chan?"

"Yeah."

His eyes widened and a huge grin formed on his face.

"Getting cheeky there Yuu? How come I didn't know till now?"

"BAKA!! It only happened yesterday morning, and we didn't talk at all in class, so I have no idea what she's thinking!!!"

Ryu put a hand on his chin, in a pose that seemed like he was trying to do a stereotypical thinking face. One, which he was not good at. He turned to me, and I saw him give me a small smirk.

"Did she look like she was grossed out?"

"I don't think so?"

"Well, if you aren't sure whether she was or not, maybe she's just shy to talk to you after it happened. It's okay been a day since then, and we can already tell, Komiya-chan is pretty shy. So don't worry about it too much."

I stared at my best friend in disbelief. For the first time since I have known him, (all my life) he actually gave me good advice!?

"Ryu?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you eaten anything wierd today?"

"SHUT IT."

"Well okay then."

°°°

I looked down at the floor as I walked into class. Komiya was already at her desk, right next to me.

Shit.

I looked out if the window as I pulled out the things I needed for class, and looked up only to see Ryu giving me a thumbs up, which thankfully, Komiya didn't notice. I scowled at Ryu, he had a silent laugh, and turned around.

Class went pretty quickly, which was a suprise seeing how stressed I was. Soon enough, the bells went. Class had ended.

I got my things ready and was about to leave, when I felt a small poke of my arm. Turning around, I felt as if I was going to die from shock.

Komiya.

Right in front of me!?

She had her headphones on, and was clearly listening to music already. But the weirdest thing? She held out a piece of paper to me. I took it, with a look of utter confusion plastered on my face.

Before I could say anything, she turned and walked out of the room, leaving me, staring at her in wonder.

I turned to the piece of paper in my hand, and opened it.

Nishinoya,

Sorry if I was akward.
I am still kind of in shock.
Don't worry, I don't hate you.

Bye,

Komiya Asami

●●●●●●

HEY GUYS, SO I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!🎉🎉🎉

I have official started the summer hols of 2016, and will be able to actually update at a frequent pace. I aim to finish at least one of my stories (most likely talking to Oikawa, as in the furthest into it)b that depends if I have more time and can finish more!!

Thank you so much to the readers who have been waiting for this chapter, you are what keeps me writing!!

ENJOY YOUR SUMMER EVERYONE!!!

-Jess-chan
(Sorry I can't shrink the photo 😂😂)