Trousers

Nishinoya Pov

I walked down the hall to get to the gym. Practise before school started soon, and I was generally one of the first to get there. I opened the door to see Hinata and Kageyama practising their spiking.

"Hey guys."

Hinata turned and smiled.

"Hey! There was a girl looking for you a while ago! She said she had something to give back to you?"

I tensed and took a step foward.

"How long ago was she here?"

"About ten minutes ago I think."

Hinata turned to look at Kageyama, who nodded in agreement.

"Thanks guys! I'll be back in a bit then!"

"WAI-"

Before they could respond, I sprinted out of the gym and ran down the hallway, soon reaching my classroom. I opened the door, and saw Komiya.

She had her eyes closed and was leaning on the back of her chair. She had her headphones on, and even this far away, I could hear the faint humming of music.

I took a step foward and she opened her eyes and pulled her headphones down.

"Your here."

"Yeah, my teammates told me you went to the gym earlier, and I thought you might be here."

She stood up and began walking towards me, and gave me a bag.

"What is this?"

"Your Jacket. Thanks for lending it. I cleaned it."

Before I could respond, she pulled her headphones back on, and walked out of the classroom.

I turned and stared after her, unable to say anything. I turned and looked at the bag, and pulled my jacket out of it and tooo in the smell. It's nice, and reminds me on Komiya in a way.

As I began walking, I felt a little cold on my legs. I looked down and froze.

Shit.

I'm not wearing any trousers.

And.

Komiya.

Just saw me.

I'm dead.

●○

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter!

Please leave comments on what you think! 😊

-Jess-chan ♡