Chapter 1

Zoe POV: Oiii pass the beer I heard from behind me I turned my head around and saw Jake ugh I decided to ignore him and try and pay attention to the guys topic which I don't want to contribute to at all, if you want to know why I don't want to talk about what they are talking about and go into the kitchen to get another drink is because the guys are talking about how wanking 8 times a week should be the minimum amount, so yah don't feel like talking about that with my mates and brothers. As i left all the guys in the living room to make a huge mess while drinking and eating i went to get myself something to drink other then beer, i serached through the fridge and found the bourben cola i took 2 out, i drank one fast and it made me dizzy but i didn't care i opened the second one but didn't drink it so fast this time well compared to how fast i normally drink as i was walking back into the lounge i bumped into someone without looking who it is as i looked up i saw it was Jake who else would it be i thoguht to myself as i rolled my eyes when he began to speak.

Jake - You know you should watch out were you are going unless it was your plan to bump into me so you could just eye rape me or something he said with a smirk as he looked at me

Zoey - You wish you man whore i hissed

Jake - No i  don't your to manish for me he said

Zoey - Good i didn't want to please you i said back

Jake - It will be your dream to be a girl just to get with me he whispered into my ear, and before i could punch him in the gut and say something back we were interrupted with  Blake saying truth and dare time so we all went into lounge i sat far away from Jake as possible and i ended up sitting next to Cameron.

Zane - okay we aren't doing any kissing since we are all bros he said which caused jake to chuckle a bit looking at me but i just rolled my eyes as well all agreed.

Bennie - Awesome i am first Blake truth or dare??

Blake - Definetly Dare he said as Bennie started thinking before getting a idea for the dare

Bennie - Okay Put an ice cube in your pants pocket and keep it there until it completely melts. he siad with a smirk as Blake did the dare and started moving weirdly from the ice, he then checked if it melted which caused everyone to laugh.

Blake - Anthony truth or dare?

Anthony - Truth he said which the guys started calling him a baby and such but he didn't care

Blake - Okay, If you could kiss anyone one in this room who would it be?he said which got everyone to laugh

Anthony - I don't know you guys are all my bros but probaly Zoey since she is actually the only girl/bro here he siad which got my brothers annoyed but they soon laughed, it carried on the game for ages all doing random dares it was mostly dares instead truth, i had to do a lot of weird shit it was now Jake turn to pick someone.

Jake - Zoey truth or Dare if your not scared of my dear he said while starring at me with a smirk

Zoey - Why would i ever be scared of a dare from someone like you i said as i glared at him

Jake - Fine i dare you to be a girl like dressing up in girl clothes, put make up on do girl sports for the rest of the year he said with a smirk which got everyone attention on me to see how i would react to that.

Jake - Your not scared are you? he siad with a smirk still waiting for my response

Zoey - Of course not, i will do that dare i won't let you win i hissed at him which got everyone attention because they thought i would say no to the dare which i really wanted to it means i had to dress girly and be girly for the next 4 months.