Chapter 6

Zoey POV: I have been avoiding the boys ever since i got chucked into the pool, i havn't talked to any of them for at least 2 weeks my parents havn't really noticed they care about their jobs more then their kids but i am use to it i guess. It's been hard avoiding everyone especially my brothers isnce they live here they try and talk to me but i have my headphones in everytime i leave my room so i don't have to talk to them i think they got the point that i don't want to talk to them. It was around midnight when i decided to go sit outside for a bit i walked down the stairs slowly and as quiet as possible, i could hear the boys fighting in the basement like usual it's annoying and loud so i quickly went outside i walked towards my hammock but then i started walking towards the pool i sat at the edge looking at the pool, as i sat their i started to fall asleep and ended up dreaming.

I am outside by the pool then all of sudden i started hearing noises so i stood up i looked around the area but i couldn't see anything.

Zoey - Hello?? guys is that you?

Heard more nosies but no one answered me

Zoey - Guys this isn't funny i said as i was stepping back and looked around but i couldn't see anything, i walked towards the door hoping to go back inside but it was locked i started banging on the door yelling out for the guys to hear me but i don't think they did i started walking back to where i was i heard more nosies 

Unknown - Are you scared of the water you little baby?

Zoey - Guys help!!! i screamed but no one answered

Unkown - no one is going to help so you might as well just let go

Zoey - Please help Zane, Cameron, Anthony, Brendan, Blake, Bennie or nate guys??? i yelled and hitting the door again for someone to let me in the house, but the person grabbed me and  started heading towards the pool i screamed nothing.

Zoey - JAKE HELP!!!! i screamed as the guy threw me into pool

I woke up gasping for air, tears coming down my cheeck and the guys around me looking a bit frightened from what happened.

Jake POV: Me and the guys were talking in basement well fighting over a match of rugby about who would win the rugby world cup. We all chose different teams, anyway while we were fighting we got hungry so we all deicded to head into the kitchen as we did we started hearing noises from outside and then screaming it was Zoey, we all rushed outside looking for her she was sitting by the pool asleep, she was freezing so Nate went and got a blanket she is having a nightmare we all tried to wake her up but we couldn't, we all tried shaking her to wake up spoke to her but all she did was scream for help, i don't know what her dream is about but it must be a bit scary if she is screaming out loud. 10 minutes past and she wasn't screaming for help as much anymore but she was moving a lot but then she said one last thing " JAKE HELP" before waking up, she looked terrified and so did we, why would she ask me for help out of all the boys but i was kind of glad she asked me for help. everyone gathered around her she was glad to be out of that nightmare obviously but once she saw the pool she tried to get away from it and pushing everyone out of her way.

Zoey - Move, get me away from here please? she begged as tears came down her face

Nate - Yah come on Zoey we will take you back inside he said as he picked her up and she snuggled into him, which caused him to have a massive grin on his face but he got rid of that grin when her brothers hit him around the head.

As Nate put Zoey on the couch in the lounge all the guys went get blankets, pillows, drinks, food and put on a movie to cal  her down she was frightened and no one knows why but i feel like i should find out and help, i decided to talk to her while the guys get all the stuff.

Jake - Zoey what happened?? i asked quietly

Zoey - i i, i had a nightmare about getting thrown into that pool and when i wanted to go into house it was locke di yelled for help no one answered then someone he sounded familiar wrapped his arms around me and headed towards the pool to chuck me in, i don't know why but it frightened me felt like i was going to drown in the pool again but not survive she said staring at me

Jake - Zoey, i know how you felt when i was little i had a near drowning experience myself i had nightmares for ages but only way to stop in concouring your fears i said looking at her as she was shaking

Zoey - Wi- will you please help me with concouring this?? she asked with tears forming in her eyes

Jake - Of course, now do you want to go to bed or something for rest?? i asked her, she nod her head as response she was about to get up and walk but i insisted on carrying her to her bed as i did i was about to leave her but she grabbed my wrist.

Zoey - Can you please stay she asked

Jake - Of course i can i said as i hoped into her bed i wrapped my arms around her as she snuggled closer to me and was starting to sleep

Anthony POV: When all us boys arrived into the lounge expecting to see Jake and Zoey their they were gone, we went looking in basement and such but no one was their so we checked the rooms, we checked Zoeys room last and their they were asleep snuggling up to eachother i turned to see her brothers getting mad and was about to break it apart but cameron was talking how she finally getting some rest which she needs so we left them asleep and went into the lounge her brothers have clenched fists and everything they are that mad that Jake and Zoey our snuggling i don't get why everyone thought Jake liked her maybe thats why, Zoey has been oblivious about how Jake acts around her he purposely whines her up for attention he always like dZoey since they first met but since it's easier to pick on a girl that you might hate but their is a thin line between love and hate.

Blake - Why is he in bed with Zoey??

Brendan - I don't know but calm down guys just ask tomorrow when they wake up

Zane - But what if he trys something on her?? he asked

Cameron - I don't think he is that stupid

Nate - You never know with Jake

Anthony - yah but oh well lets watch a movie i want to sleep and hopefully your sister won't wake up for rest of the night  i said as i yawned