Chapter 5

*2 weeks later*

Zane POV: Its been 3 weeks since Zoey started being a girl style and everyday she becomes more and more girly and less like her brothers i don't think it is a good thing. Me and the guys decided to go outside play some rugby and then go swimming in the pool. It had 4 on each team, my team was Brendan, Cameron Blake and I and the other team was Anthony, Nate, Jake and Bennie. Zoey is just lying out in the sun in a bikini she would never do that she use to play rugby with us or at least go into the pool but she hasn't gone into a pool since she nearly drowned.

Nate - has Zoey gone into the pool since the accident?? he asked everyone as we stopped playing rugby for a bit

Bennie - No she been to scared i think or doesn't want to get her hair wet you can't really tell anymore

Anthony - What was she like when you guys bought her home ??

Zane - She didn't do anything she just went up to her room, but she didn't eat for a few days i know that but she is eating now.

Brendan - I got an idea of how she can over come her fear he said with an evil smile

Blake - How??

Brendan - We get her to play rubgy and you know how competitive she is she will always go after the ball no matter what well throw it near the pool so when she catches it she end up landing in the pool?

Jake - That is going to be fun he said with a giant smile

We all went over to Zoey and asked if she wanted to play at first she was resistant but she deicded she would she just went to put on a singlet and shorts over her bikini, i just hope she won't be mad at us for getting her to go into the pool. She was quickly outside and we were all playing we threw the ball towards the pool and like we expected Zoey went to grab the ball she was about to grab it and land into pool but she saw she was heading into pool and just let the ball go, she faced us we all saw the emotions she been hiding it was fear but soon replaced with anger.

Zoey - What were you guys up to? throw the ball near pool so i would end up landing in the pool she yelled at us

Blake - We are sorry we just don't want you to be afraid of the water

Zoey - I am not afraid of the water she hissed

Jake - Oh yah that why you stopped chasing after the ball when it landed near the pool right? he said with a smug smile

Zoey - I AM NOT AFRAID OF THE WATER she said through gritted teeth as she stepped closer towards Jake

Jake - Prove it go jump into the pool

Zoey - I don't want to

Jake - Scared

Zoey - Am not

Jake - Yes you are, now go get in that pool he hissed back at her but she just ignored him and tried to walk past him but he pushed her towards the pool and she ended up falling in, it took her a few seconds but she came up and was coughing she looked pissed off and was throwing daggers at Jake anyone near him stepped away from him because everyone knows their is going to be something happening.

Zoey POV: I was having a good time just relaxing outside on my hammock listening to my chemical romance, until i was disturbed by the boys to play rugby i really didn't want to play but since i havn't in ages i thought might as well as we played i had a suspicion that the guys were up to something they kept doing long throws for me to go run and catch when i went after one i saw me running towards pool since the ball is heading that way but i couldn't go after it i don't want to go near the pool i am afraid ever since i almost drowned it's not just that but ever since then i had nightmares of drowning so i try stay clear of the pool, but i guess the boys had something different in mind, i turned around to face the boys and their they all were standing a bit shocked i didn't go after the ball but they all knew why and i hated the fact that they know i am scared, and that got me angry i accused them of this and they didn't deny it and that got me more pissed but mostly when Jake started going on about it, i got sick of jake so i tried to get pass but instead i got pushed into the pool i didn't scream i took a huge breath, as i went under i was scared i closed my eyes until i hit the bottom as soon as i hit the bottom i opened my eyes and kicked the end and floated up, as soon as i got air i started coughing as soon as i could breathe properly i was angry and all boys knew that as well, i got out of the pool i walked towards Jake while all the boys stepped away from him Jake didn't have a grin on his face anymore which i wouldn't blame him right now, but he expects me to fight just like the boys but i won't i will be a girl and ignore that fucking prick. I stopped right in front of that prick i looked at him with hate i hate him so fucking much right now he expected me to do something but all i did was brush past him which got them all confused.

Jake - Aren't you going to do anything? he asked confused but i ignored that question and just went and got change into something warm to wear and went into my music room that no one allowed to go into.

I went into music room but i couldn't concentrate all i was thinking about was being under and it scared me i walked out of the music room and into my room, i grabbed my ipod and started playing some music but it wasn't what i wanted to listen to good thing Becca put some music that is good for this time so i played Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift, as i closed my eyes listening to this songs i felt tears running down my cheek as i cried i havn't cried in ages i always found crying to make you weak so i try my hardest not to cry especially if the boys tease me about it or something, i couldn't stop crying so i started writing a story on my laptop still listening to music trying to let everything out i guess.

Jake POV: Wtf no reaction why didn't i get a reaction all she did was ignore me, she went inside all guys were facing me confused as well we had no idea what happened we expected her to punch me or something yell not ignore me it is such a girl thing to do...

Blake - You dick now look what you did he said as he went after Zoey

Bennie - You should of just let her go dude

Cameron - Just because you don't like her doesn't mean you treat her like that when she is scared which was obvious

Jake - I thought she would fight me or something

Zane - She better be alright, come on lets all go check on her

We all went upstairs towards her room all boys were outside the room we didn't even need to go inside her room to know that she has been crying which all boys faced me with anger, i can't believe i got her to cry she never crys shit feel so bad, before anyone could say anything Zoey was opening her door she must of heard people near her room, she had red eyes which made me feel even more guilty she looked at each of the boys then stared at me for ages well felt like ages.

Jake - Zoe i.... before i got to finish that sentence she slammed the door on our faces mostly telling us to go away we went into the lounge all went to get drinks as me and Cameron were sitting on the couch.

Cameron - Fix this he said which i nod my head i have to fix this.