(5)

"We are so glad to have you here, Nanda!" Said the headman of Vrindavan as he hugged Nanda.

"Thanks a lot, my friend! We all are really thankful to you for agreeing to let us shift here.

"What are you talking, Nanda? It's our pleasure to have all of you here. Not to forget your son Krishna. I have heard so much about him. Where is he?"

"Must be with his friends. They have a nice team. I will call him for you."

Nanda gave a call of Kaanha's name but there came no reply. How could he even listen his father's voice when he was busy looking at the group of girls, beading flowers for their plaits. His eyes were fixed on the girl in red dress with a purple dupatta. He felt a strange connection while his eyes randomly found that figure under the Pipal tree. Unaware of the fact that someone is noticing them, the girls kept talking and giggling.

While the five years old boy was figuring out why his eyes urged to keep looking at her he felt a familiar touch over his shoulder.

"What are you doing here son?" It was Nanda. "Let's go. People of Vrindavan are eager to meet you."

The series of introduction went on. Few minutes later the headman called out, "Radhika, come fast all of you."

Jangling of anklets were heard all around as three girls not much older than Krishna arrived. The girl in red was leading them.

"Yes, pitaaji?" She said.

"Radhika, these people will be staying here, in Vrindavan. I think I told you earlier. This is Nanda, my friend. His wife, Yashoda and the little kid is their son Krishna. Greet them."

A frown appeared on Krishna's face while he was mentioned as a little kid.

"Namastey! everyone." Radhika joined her hands.
"Welcome to Vrindavan, Krishna!" She said turning towards the boy who couldn't move his gaze from her perfectly carved face which had black locks of her waist lengthen hair drooping over her cheeks.

"Oh! Thank you! So you are Vrishbhanu Kaka's daughter?" He asked.

She nodded in reply.

"How grown up she has become since we last met her!" Said Yashoda, cupping hands around her face. "Can you take me to your mother? It has been long time we haven't seen each other."

"As you say, Maiyaa Yashoda!" Radha said.

"Can I also come with you maiyaa?" Asked Krishna.

"Ofcourse son! I want you to meet maiyaa Kirti. She would be so pleased to see you." Yashoda replied.

I couldn't write this chapter the day I started it so it moreover seems to be a filler one. But doesn't this introduces Radha as I mentioned earlier?:)
Haah....finally they met. I am feeling overjoyed!!!