Chapter 6

Alice's POV:

I looked out of the window to see a Harry walking towards the car, getting in and sitting down. 

“wheres emma?’ I ask him

“oh shes not coming anymore.”

“why not??”

“I don’t know… lady issues? She said she wasn’t feeling well…” he said confused.

“oh that’s weird.. she was really looking forward to this.”

“yeah.” He replied quickly as if wanting to end the conversation. 

Harrys POV: 

I looked over at the curly brunette peering outside at the rain of her side of the car. 

I park the car and quickly run out so I can go an open the door for her, as a gentlemen should do. 

“thank you.” She simply states as she gestures to run inside so we don’t get soaked from the now pouring rain. 

As we walk inside, we wander, exibit to exibit discussing everything we can with the short time we are looking at it.  

I look around and see Alice standing in front of a large beautiful pined up butterfly. 

“Wow.. just look that at those wings. There so beautiful.”  She says tilting her head to the left studding its wing. 

“I know. I don’t think many people see how beautiful a butterflies wing truly are.” I add. 

“Your completely right. I mean, can you imagine what it was like when it could just fly? The way it could sour up Into the trees but also come onto the grounds and leaves as well?” she started looking down and then she looked at me.

“wow its hard to meet someone who cares so much about beautiful things like I do..” I state. 

“yeah..” she started, “when I was younger, I felt as if one one cared about me. I was always alone. My parents never told me they loved me. And that’s when I got into reading and learning things. It was all I had.  I remember going to museums though haha always. Even though I know most guys like a pretty fool type of girl. So I would always pretend to be that for them. You know, id never do my homework or seem like im paying attenetion in class. I don’t think anyone knows the real me. Not even Emma I don’t think.” She looked up at me,  “I like hanging out with someone I can be myself with.”  She finished as she smiled. 

I shoo my head in amazement and shock. “I know exactly what you are saying.” 

I turn to her so we are face to face, my green eyes peering into her brown ones. 

I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to tell her how I feel. 

I start to close my eyes and lean in. I can tell my lips are almost touching hers when I get a shove on my shoulder pushing me away. 

“ WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!!” 

she screams at me while pushing me farther away, causing the other people in the museum to stare at us.  

“Im.. Im sorry! I just I just thought-“

“NOO! Emma is my best friend!!! She likes you! Why on earth would I backstab her like that!”

as she says that something hits me like a shock making me get out of a trance I was in. 

“im.. im really sorry.”

“you know what! Just, just take me home!!” she storms off not caring that the entire section had been watching our big scene. 

Slowy realizing what I had done I start to walk out to my car witch alice is already sitting in. 

I had just ruined everything.